Drink packages

isabellea

Combining beach and Disney!
Do we all have to buy the same package? DH would probably enjoy the Ultimate package but I don't drink so I would prefer the Refreshment package. As for my kids, I would probably get the basic one. Is that possible? If we all need the same one, I will probably get the Refreshment for all of us or none at all and just buy a few drinks OOP.

Do we all have to buy the same package? DH would probably enjoy the Ultimate package but I don't drink so I would prefer the Refreshment package. As for my kids, I would probably get the basic one. Is that possible? If we all need the same one, I will probably get the Refreshment for all of us or none at all and just buy a few drinks OOP.

If you call, they will let you buy one Ultimate and one Refreshment, but you cannot do that on line. Also, be aware that while you may purchase your drinks without the package with no problem, sharing is not allowed so your hubs cannot put them on his card. They are really cracking down on that. Also, the kids don't have to have any package, it is only every adult in the room that has to have one.

The only package that requires all adults in the same room to purchase it if any purchase is it the Deluxe Beverage Package. Having said that, there have been reports of people that call in and can get an exception to the rule where they let the other adult purchase the Refreshment package instead. SO yes, in your case, I would call and see if you can get refreshment as you don't drink.

For your kids, you can purchase the soda package (pop only) or the refreshment package (pop, freshly squeezed juice, non-alcoholic drinks, specialty coffee, and bottled water). No rules on those packages.

We are on a cruise in July 2020. My husband phoned to get just himself the deluxe drink package. They would only let him get it for just himself if he got the refreshment package for me. They would not let him get just the soda package for me.

We are on a cruise in July 2020. My husband phoned to get just himself the deluxe drink package. They would only let him get it for just himself if he got the refreshment package for me. They would not let him get just the soda package for me.

This has been the norm. I have not heard of anyone being able to buy the soda package as a replacement for the deluxe, only the refreshment. They do have good specialty coffees available using the refreshment package though.

This has been the norm. I have not heard of anyone being able to buy the soda package as a replacement for the deluxe, only the refreshment. They do have good specialty coffees available using the refreshment package though.

I recently bought two cabins, showing 1 adult and 1 kid in each cabin, with connecting doors. This was on the Empress with tiny cabins. Only about $200 more from a single cabin. Now to the real point: easy ability to pick the Deluxe Beverage package for me, and nothing for the wife. Haven't decided yet if she needs one. 5 ports, and will be buying tons of drinks and water in the ports...

My parents cruise at least a couple times a year on RC. They just got off a ship the first week of December, and it was the only cruise they managed to get the soda package for one and Deluxe Beverage package for the other. Normally my mom skips the Deluxe because my dad doesn't need the refreshment package (she will get it when we all cruise together because we put her and my husband on one reservation, and he loves having the Refreshment package).
This is the only time I have heard of RC letting someone get the soda package instead of refreshment. I'm thinking he just lucked out with a new employee or something when he called.

the web won't let you do this but there are many reports of folks actually TALKING to a rep' and getting this . . .

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!