Dressing up for Mickey's not so scary?

youcansmellit

Mouseketeer
I know the kids are going to dress up for the not so scary, but I was thinking I might want to as well. I was going to go with a "dharma initiative" jump suit, but I'm thinking that a jump suit will be hot in Sept/Oct. Any ideas? does not have to be Disney related or will I be one of the only parents with a costume?:scared1:

My dd is sitting with me and she wanted me to ad more smilies:
:grouphug: :banana: :happytv: :cool2: :dance3: :cheer2: :moped: :disrocks: :party: :jumping1: :rainbow: :crazy: :tinker: :donald: :butterfly: :fish:

There is a good mix of adults in costumes and adults not in costume. There is also a good mix of Disney related costumes and non-Disney related ones. The temperature factor is definitely something to think about. That is the main reason that we decided not to dress in costume last September. Instead I made matching Mickey head tie dyed shirts and we all wore those. I was very happy with my decision because it ended up being super hot that night and if we would have worn costumes we would have all been miserable!

DSC04195-1.jpg

DSC04155-1.jpg

Instead I made matching Mickey head tie dyed shirts and we all wore those. I was very happy with my decision because it ended up being super hot that night and if we would have worn costumes we would have all been miserable!

I have been thinking of making shirts. I have the yudo silkscreener, so I might be able to make something good:thumbsup2 I think the girls are going to be hot dressed up as princesses, but they have their heart set on it.

We are heading to WDW in Sept this year for the 1st time and doing MNSSHP for the 1st time. We have thought about dressing up, but coming from Maine, we A. try to back as light as possible, and B. don't want to deal with the costumes in the heat.

We are going more toward the matching T-shirts/hats etc. Where can we go to have T-shirts made??

We went to MNSSHP 2 years ago. It was just dh and I. We didn't dress up but we wore matching MNSSHP tee shirts. There were lots of people dressed up and lots not dressed up. Lots of kids dressed up.

IT WAS SOOOOOOO HOT AND HUMID! We were glad we weren't in costumes. LOL

We got a disign from the Creative board here on the DIS. I'm sure someone will design one.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter