• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Dress up for Alice's Tea Party?

tjmw2727

DIS Veteran
My girls are going to the Alice In Wonderland Tea Party at the GF during our next trip. We are staying at the Dolphin so we will head right to the GF after a morning of touring the MK. The girls will be in nice shorts and shirts but I was wondering if they will feel out of place. Do most of the kiddos dress up for this or is park attire ok. I could bring a change of clothes to leave in a locker at MK so they can freshen up and change at the GF.

What have you done?

TJ

Yeah, thank you very much. I was hoping that was the case but I didn't want my girls to feel out of place. Although offered the choice they would probably choose shorts and a t anyway.

TJ

There may be a child or two in a princess costume, but I would expect for the most part that kids will be wearing shorts. It's definitely not a dressy event.

You girls are going to love the tea party!

Now that I am thinking more about it, I think that the kids might play a couple games. My daughter really enjoyed it. She's very shy, so she would have enjoyed a friend, but she had fun.

Try getting an Alice dress from DS or online. Wow, what an experience that would be, I bet she would get a lot of attention.

Most kids are in shorts and tops.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter