Dress Code at Emeril's

Glory Days

Mouseketeer
With my Easter trip getting closer, thank goodness I found this web site again. I figured it was shut down for awhile.

Anyway, we have PS for Easter week at Emeril's, and I noticed the website says jackets suggested. Can anyone tell m the dress code for a 6:00 dinner. Tks.

Jackets may be suggested, but not necesary. I wore a nice polo shirt and some dockers and was not out of place. There were a few ties and jackets, but there were also a few Spiderman shirts and jeans as well! They do get a little walk-in business directly from the parks so it would be hard to enforce a "jacket" rule. I'm getting hungry all over again thinking about it. Enjoy yourself, don't for get the resevations!

JW

Emeril's draws the line at flip flops or tank tops. Everything else is OK. I've seen people in there wearing everything from nice shorts and t-shirts to business suits.

We have went in jeans...we have went in kahkis and sundresses...either way we were fine.

In fact...I think it is time for a nother trip over to Emerils..and then a trip over to his new restaurant at Royal Pacific! Yummy!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter