Dreams Unlimited ?

riu girl

DIS Veteran
We are considering using the services of Dreams Unlimited for our next WDW vacation since it will be much longer and involved then the last trip (this trip will be at least 11 nights and a few PS's).
Originally, I was planning on making the ressie through CRO or perhaps special needs ressies since DD7 has some issues that require a certain room type.
She is ADHD, SID and ASD tendencies so I was thinking at POP Century this room type might be good for her: (overlooking the lake,away from any swimming pools, upper floor, non-connecting, end room if possible, early check-in if possible) .

My question: should I book myself or does Dreams Unlimited have experience dealing with "special" cases?
Have anyone on this board booked with Dreams Unlimited and if so, how has it gone.

Any info. would be greatly appreciated.
Suzy V.

I would recommend Dreams Unlimited. We booked our last trip through them, and Sue Ellen was very helpful in obtaining the type of room we needed. She does know how to work with Disney's special assistance department and was able to get through to them when I couldn't ( I didn't even know what to ask for). In my experience, she also knew the various resorts and their accomodations for various disabilities and was able to advise us as to which would work best for us. Give her a try--there's no charge for their services, and they often have much lower rates than you could obtain on your own.

We have not used DU because we are DVC members, but I know that most of the DU agents have been around for a while, many are DIS moderators and if one doesn't know something, they have each other as resources.
What I have seen about their work is similar reviews to what vhoffman posted.

Thank you so much for the info. I just think, why not let someone else handle all the details. I have read nothing but positive info. about this this organization (esp. about Sue Ellen, her names comes up again and again).
Thanks again
Suzy V.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter