Dreams Unlimited Travel Podcast: Royal Caribbean Cruise Line Ultimate Dining Package

Thank you John and Kevin for all you do for us! We love you guys and you both work so hard! I am glad you guys had a vacation! :tigger:We missed you guys! I have not been on a cruise yet, but look forward to going on one! Thank you for all the insight and information.

Just wanted to wish John and Kevin a magical time in Aulani this week, I am sure with the unexpected incident last year it was a real bummer.

It's nice to see it come full circle for them and I look forward to new Aulani content when they return.

We were thinking about doing this but decided against it after seeing your review. We are on a smaller ship with fewer options. If Giovanni has the best steak and only two of us like sushi, it doesn’t make any sense to splurge on this. We decided to just pay out of pocket for one night at Giovanni’s. Thanks!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter