Dreams Unlimited Travel Podcast: Question & Answer from Kevin's Twitter | 05/11/20

I really appreciated their honesty about waiting to go to Disney until the use of masks is not required and when treatments are available for COVID-19. I cannot wait to go back (my park is Disneyland), but I could not agree with them more.
Haven't watched yet, but I feel exactly the same! Even about places aorund me. I don't even have plans to go to a store, or anything anytime soon even!

I haven’t watched part two yet but I really appreciate that Kevin took the time on his Twitter to answer all the questions they didn’t end up using.

Everyone pretty much got a response either directly or on the show.

Haven't watched yet, but I feel exactly the same! Even about places aorund me. I don't even have plans to go to a store, or anything anytime soon even!

I haven’t watched yet either - but that’s how I feel as well! Just because a place opens doesn’t mean I plan to rush right back! I do however, have an appointment to get my hair done in the next few weeks.... a girl has priorities 🤣

I haven’t watched part two yet but I really appreciate that Kevin took the time on his Twitter to answer all the questions they didn’t end up using.

Everyone pretty much got a response either directly or on the show.

Oh that’s nice! I love when they take the time to do that! I’ve had the pleasure of meeting Ryno, Steve, Corey & Craig at the very first Villains After Hours Party. They were all very nice (Craig was a little stand off ish tho, but that’s ok) - which was much appreciated bc I had my 2 daughters with me. But, I remember Joan Rivers once saying that a celebrity should always be grateful for the fans & stop for the picture, stop to chat, stop to sign that autograph. One day they won’t want any of that anymore. And if it weren’t for them, you wouldn’t be where you are now. Plus, this could be the only interaction you’ll ever have with them in their entire lives. This could be the only interaction a celebrity will have with them for their entire lives. While the celebrity will never remember them - they will remember IT for the rest of their lives! Now, I did NOT ask for pictures or autographs - I just wanted to say hey & show my support. But I will remember it for the rest of my life! And these guys are not “celebrities” in the normal Hollywood sense of the term - but in the Disney world & to us - they are. So, any interaction is greatly appreciated. I love that Kevin answered twitter questions! They’re running a business, I’m sure it gets repetitive & monotonous & sometimes personal. If anyone at The Dis reads this - I hope you know we love ya & appreciate it all!! 💕

I haven’t watched yet either - but that’s how I feel as well! Just because a place opens doesn’t mean I plan to rush right back! I do however, have an appointment to get my hair done in the next few weeks.... a girl has priorities 🤣
Yep - Goes back to my old saying I made up while working "Just because you CAN does not mean you SHOULD".

I did watch the show, and I'm like Kevin - got too many underlying risk factors to feel safe anytime soon. I have been thinking about my planned cruise in September quite a bit - especially since I already moved it from last year (due to a surgery which never even took place) to this. What I'm thinking right his moment is that *I* won't cancel it - if they do decide to go (and we CAN go, since it has 2 Canadian ports, although I've heard rumors those might be switched to Bermuda) I do feel comfortable that they will go all out to make as sure as they possibly can to ensure we are all as safe as we can be, especially in the midst of trying to get business up and going again. I'm also sure capacity will be way down, which will be all the more enjoyable for me. But - if they cancel, I will also be fine with just rebooking the same itinerary next year, which is what I did last year when I thought I was having surgery. But - like I said - this is how I feel right this minute. Nice things is that if *I* do decide to cancel, I have until 48 hours before (RCCL).

As far as your hair - a girl's gotta do what a girl's gotta do. :) I cut my own bangs (WAY too short, WAY too crooked, like always, that's why my friends always made fun of me!) and as far as the length - it was pretty short before, thank goodness, but when it starts to get a little longer, and it starts getting hot around here, I'll put it up in a ponytail tie to keep it off of my neck, and "bothering" me. I'll probably get to a stylist WAY in the future, once the crowds die down. Ain't nobody lookin' at me nohow. :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter