Dreams Unlimited Travel Podcast: Gran Destino Tower at Disney's Coronado Springs Resort Info | 07/15/19

Great review, but I think we skew slightly above the suggested demographic! You said millennial, 22/23 year olds. We are 45 with no kids and can't wait to stay there! ;)

Was there a couple of days ago for a visit, but didn't stay at this resort. It's nice and fresh. I posted elsewhere that I think the underrated area of this property is behind the resort with the wooden benches wrapping around the lake. The rope lighting underneath the benches really make the area have just enough light while looking at the sunset over the lake.

I got a photo of a local drying off.

66530733_10220342730225364_988009298904743936_o.jpg

I thought they teased this one as coming Friday as new occasional bonus content, but then this was just the regular schedule?
Are the bonus ones a Patreon exclusive thing? Just seemed they had the next Friday all ready to post when they mentioned it so I have been watching for it the last couple of weeks, but I may have misunderstood.

I thought they teased this one as coming Friday as new occasional bonus content, but then this was just the regular schedule?
Are the bonus ones a Patreon exclusive thing? Just seemed they had the next Friday all ready to post when they mentioned it so I have been watching for it the last couple of weeks, but I may have misunderstood.

We're doing our best to get up more content but sometimes other things get in the way. This was meant for Friday but it wasn't ready so we decided to release it on Monday.

The Dreams bonus content, when ready, will be on the regular Dreams channel available to everyone, not just patreon members.

I strongly suggest you subscribe to our Youtube channel if you are not already so you get notified when any content is released.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter