Dreams Unlimited Travel Podcast: Dining Outside Aulani & Orchids Review

Just wanted to mention that Anna Millers is a favorite of ours. Nothing fancy. Almost a diner kind of atmosphere with good quality food.

We ate at Anna Miller's on our trip solely based on John & Kevin's recommendation, and it did not disappoint! Great stop that's open 24 hours, pretty centrally located on the way back to Aulani. And it was the cheapest meal of our trip!

In this episode, John and Kevin discuss some of their favorite locations to eat at outside of Aulani as well as a dining review of a restaurant they discovered - Orchids!

Oh my. Aulani is my newest obsession and I can’t learn enough about it and Oahu. We really decided no WDW trips in 2020 because the daughter is getting married (cha-ching ).... I have now decided we should go to Aulani in late May for my 58th birthday :) I really appreciate all the info provided here as food is a huge priority for us!

@ksromack You might want to check out this website: https://www.frolichawaii.com/eat

The Frolic writers are well-respected locals with huge social media followings. This website is well respected and their reviews can make-or-break restaurants.

CatherineTothFox on Instagram is another good resource. Her feed is filled with everyday, local "grindz" that you're never going to read about in a travel book/website.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!