WebmasterJackie

Senior Editor for The DIS & DCL Fan
Staff member
Administrator
In this episode, the panel discusses important safety information to keep in mind when cruising in light of the Viking Sky evacuation incident.

It seems to me like the general cruise industry is experiencing more breakdowns over the past year (e.g. Epic, Sky) I am not sure if it is aging fleets, more cruise boats, propulsion technology or something else.

I too was on the cruise with them last year so I thought I had a connection to this incident by having been on same ship ... then I found out a co-worker's parents were on the ship and had to be rescued and then I found a friend from college who's parents were also on the ship and had to be rescued. Everyone is safe and Viking covered their flights to England (which was to be the ending point of the cruise)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter