Okay - Let me just say that the thumbnail ALONE has me HOOKED! Can't wait to watch, and get another dose of furry cuteness!!! :dogdance::dogdance::dogdance:

ETA: Just as cute as I thought it would be! Want to kiss Sophie (once she gets used to me, of course!) :), Samson, and Finn!! Great job, thanx! And thanx for giving me this smile on my face! :)

Last edited:
IMG_1385.JPG Great episode! All of the hosts' fur babies are so cute. My goldendoodle Cindy Lou would love to play with Tracey's Finn!

I very much enjoyed this episode (and the past one about bringing dogs to WDW and Universal in general)

Definitely agree with what they said that a lot of the services provided are more for the owners than the dogs, but it is just good to know that should you need it there is high quality pet care on site

We would take our 110 lb. female Rottweiler to each of the WDW parks for the day. She was dog aggressive, so no fellow pooch time. But, I remember how disappointed I was with Animal Kingdom and Hollywood Studios (it might have been MGM). Going to MK, I loved the separate building out front of the TTC as there was a small walk area.

In contrast, and not to divert, Universal was better for her as she was placed in large outside cage, with fans, under the parking garage.

Last edited:
Wasn't there a show a few years back that Pete took Abby to Best Friend's Kennel? I seem to remember a discussion on it.

I really enjoyed this episode, even though I no longer have dogs and wouldn’t have taken them with me to WDW. It sounds like a great facility and I loved seeing everyone’s dogs.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter