Dreams Unlimited Travel Podcast: Adventures by Disney 2021 Release and Information | 05/08/20

WebmasterJackie

Senior Editor for The DIS & DCL Fan
Staff member
Administrator
In this episode, John and Kevin explain the information you need to know about the upcoming Adventures by Disney 2021 vacation release. Adventures by Disney Insiders will be able to book beginning May 12th and everyone will have access to book on May 19th.

I believe John and Kevin quoted the New Zealand price incorrectly, as my booking email for October 18th, 2021 states $8499 pp. Just an FYI.

Edited.

Last edited:
I believe John and Kevin quoted the New Zealand price incorrectly, as the ABD website list it starting at $8999. Just an FYI.
Where do you see prices for New Zealand on the ABD site? I don't see any prices listed, just dates.

Sayhello

Where do you see prices for New Zealand on the ABD site? I don't see any prices listed, just dates.

Sayhello

Oops, made my own mistake now that I reviewed my email. I booked it with ABD for $8499 pp. Fixed my original post, thanks for catching that.

Last edited:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter