Dreams unlimited Shanghai show

BecBennett

Statistically, 6 out of 7 dwarves are not happy.
I've just been listening to one of the November 2017 shows where John and Kevin talk about their ABD trip to Hong Kong and Shanghai (#086 11/20/17). Several times during the show it's mentioned that they're going to talk more about Shanghai Disneyland in a separate show.

However I can't find a separate Shanghai show. Does anyone have a link?

Thanks!

I've just been listening to one of the November 2017 shows where John and Kevin talk about their ABD trip to Hong Kong and Shanghai (#086 11/20/17). Several times during the show it's mentioned that they're going to talk more about Shanghai Disneyland in a separate show.

However I can't find a separate Shanghai show. Does anyone have a link?

Thanks!

I remember the same thing too. This was also right before John's dad passed and the show went on hiatus for several weeks due to that and the usual Christmas hiatus. My guess is that the show was never recorded and when the January shows came back they just moved to other things.

That's the show that I was listening to, but they mention a specific Shanghai show during it a few times.
That’s the show I’ve seen as well, but I’m not sure they ever recorded or released that second show. Or at least I haven’t been able to find it.

On a sad note, have you seen the photos released from Shanghai Disney after the typhoon this week? UGGHH!

That’s the show I’ve seen as well, but I’m not sure they ever recorded or released that second show. Or at least I haven’t been able to find it.

On a sad note, have you seen the photos released from Shanghai Disney after the typhoon this week? UGGHH!

I think you saw pics from Hong Kong, not Shanghai as the Typhoon didn't hit Shanghai

Yeah Hong Kong was a mess! I saw they were closed on Monday to clean up, but don't know if they've been open since then.

That's the show that I was listening to, but they mention a specific Shanghai show during it a few times.
OH - sorry - watched it so long ago I didn't remember what they said in it, didn't know there was an additional show talked about. That's what I get for trying to be helpful. :o:rotfl2:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!