• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Dreams Unlimited??? (newbie here)

Nank

DIS Veteran
Hi. This is my first post here. I've been reading for a few weeks.

I was first going to book through AAA. Then read about Dreams Unlimited. I rec'd a quote from them today and it was hundreds of dollars less than AAA. Are they legitimate? I'm scared to just use an internet travel agent? They used my AAA discount. I want to stay at POFQ (I think). This is our first trip with DS who will be 4 1/2 at the time (end of September).

Thank you.

Nank

yes Dreams is legit ........some of their agents are the best with their knowledge of disney. Hope you have a great time and visit all of our boards and come to our night time chats. Tuesday and Wednesday we have topic chat about disney and would love to have you join us

Certainly legit :) Lots of people on here have used them :)

Welcome to the DIS :wave: Nank

I used DU last year and they were great. This year we have joined AAA and planned on booking thru them. Was you quote from DU a room only, or a package. We want to book an 8 night pkg. in Oct. at CSR with 7 day base ticket and add on the dining option. The AAA website has a special Disney offer good until Jan. 31 that includes a AAA parking pass and $25 Disney Dollars. Did you get quotes w/ and w/o the AAA discount? Just wondering what the savings was?

DU quoted $477 for 5 nights at POFQ.
AAA quoted $1498 for 5 days at CBR.

I am very new to this so I'm not sure what the differences are in booking through who.

I did write back to DU for a quote with the MYW ticket with dining and airfare. Not sure if I should get airfare on my own or not. I really just want someone to plan the whole trip for me. But $1000 difference in staying is amazing to me, but the dates were off by one week, so I don't know if the rates change from the last week in September to the first week in October. There is so much to research, I am so overwhelmed.

I've used DU as well and can vouch for them. Sounds like your prices may be for room only from DU. Just send an e-mail back asking for EXACTLY what you want. The agents are excellent and very easy to work with. I can understand your hesitancy with an internet-type agency, but this one is definately above board.

Good luck and have a great time!!
Jane
:wave2:

I love Dreams Unlimited. I've used them three times - never a problem. Great service and good at finding discounts. You can definitely trust them to get you a good deal, and they go the extra mile by helping you with itineraries and Priority Seatings.

Definitely use them!

Definitely book through them!! Check out their website for feedback from other guests. They will work hard for you and they don't charge a fee!

I have also used them and just love them. Go for it and enjoy the great service that they offer.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter