dreams unlimited membership for sheraton?

klk77

Mouseketeer
I made a booking through a link from the "dreams unlimited" website, and once completed, it said that I would need to show proof of membership at check in for the "deal". I didn't realize that there was a membership. Has anyone booked a Sheraton reservation through this site?

I've been trying to find alternative arrangements since my other reservation fell through. I've contacted a few people on the tug site, but only had a response from one who said there was no availability (December 31 - January 7). But when I booked on the sheraton site through the dreams unlimited link, it found availability (although it stated it was for a 2 bedroom, with one having only singles, which will be another problem). I don't have a membership, so I'm not sure that this reservation will work out.

Dreams Unlimited is a Florida based travel agent (and sponsor here on DIS). I would just contact them to ask the question. Here is the contact from their website (appears all contacts are via email):

Orlando Hotels:
For all questions for Buena Vista Suites, Swan and Dolphin, Sheraton Vistana, Radisson Resort Parkway, and Gaylord Palms, please send an email to DreamsRes@dreamsunlimitedtravel.com

I suspect this issue is just the process on the Sheraton website. Most discount offers require a membership (AAA, Military, AARP etc). The message is probably just a canned message that appears on all reservations where a discount code is used. But don't take my word for it - contact the travel agent.https://www.dreamsunlimitedtravel.com/contact.htm#

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!