DREAMS really do come true! 1/30 4-day Cruise Report with Tons of Photos! Video done!

Other Staterooms Category 9A 7008

This is a 9A but not a corner room, it's right next to a corner room, it's one of only a handful of "normal" Cat 9 rooms.

All I can say is that the porthole was HUGE and awesome!! ;)

Pics...

20110131_1434.jpg

20110131_1427.jpg

20110131_1428.jpg

20110131_1429.jpg

20110131_1430.jpg

20110131_1431.jpg

20110131_1432-1.jpg

20110131_1433.jpg

Just want to hijack this thread for a moment and wish my wonderful Wife a very Happy 15th Anniversary and looking forward to celebrating our anniversary more in WDW in 9 more sleeps!
Nothing like Disney with my babe!
:cool1: pixiedust: party:::MickeyMo:stitch::tigger: :smickey: :mickeyjum :lovestruc

Just want to hijack this thread for a moment and wish my wonderful Wife a very Happy 15th Anniversary and looking forward to celebrating our anniversary more in WDW in 9 more sleeps!
:cool1: pixiedust: party:::MickeyMo:stitch::tigger: :smickey: :mickeyjum :lovestruc
Happy Anniversary Darkrobe and Timon! :bride::groom:

I just saw this now! 7 more sleeps now baby!!! :cool1: ::yes:: :banana::lovestruc

Happy Anniversary Darkrobe and Timon! :bride::groom:

Thank you :blush: :goodvibes

It doesn't look like anyone has posted in some time on this post however, it is one of the best TR I have read thus far! Thank you for taking the time to post. Us newbies really appreciate it! My DD and I are going on our first DCL 4day on the Dream Feb 2016. Your TR has helped answer most of my questions!!! :thanks::flower1:

It doesn't look like anyone has posted in some time on this post however, it is one of the best TR I have read thus far! Thank you for taking the time to post. Us newbies really appreciate it! My DD and I are going on our first DCL 4day on the Dream Feb 2016. Your TR has helped answer most of my questions!!! :thanks::flower1:

Awesome :thumbsup2
Have a great first Disney cruise :sail::cool1:

Okay, I know I'm extremely late to the party here, but this is honestly THE BEST trip report I have read thus far!!! :worship:I have never been on a Disney Cruise so I've been researching like crazy over the past few months. My DF and I will be taking a 4-night cruise on the Dream in May for our honeymoon.:love2: Thank you so much for being so thorough because it was extremely helpful in my planning efforts!!! I will certainly be following you Cass and look forward to anything else that you write in the future!!!

Okay, I know I'm extremely late to the party here, but this is honestly THE BEST trip report I have read thus far!!! :worship:I have never been on a Disney Cruise so I've been researching like crazy over the past few months. My DF and I will be taking a 4-night cruise on the Dream in May for our honeymoon.:love2: Thank you so much for being so thorough because it was extremely helpful in my planning efforts!!! I will certainly be following you Cass and look forward to anything else that you write in the future!!!

Awwww, shucks :thanks:

So sweet of you JoMoFoSho :hug:

I hope you have a phenomenal cruise :sail:

I don't get to go to Disney often but I have been blessed to go quite a bit in the past, you will find almost all of my trip reports in my signature :thumbsup2

Im gonna email the link to myself and check from home and see if that works!
Is Cass still doing the donation in exchange for the autograph images?
Hope that works for you Heather, as for the images I have no idea honestly. You can always PM her though :)

I gotta figure out the PMíng though! And the pictures do show at home. I think, its because work bans photobucket

Im gonna email the link to myself and check from home and see if that works!
Is Cass still doing the donation in exchange for the autograph images?

Hi Heatherdbby :wave2:

I host my pics at Photobucket and they should all still be there :thumbsup2

The only thing that might be missing is some smileys because the website that I used for some of them no longer exists :sad2:

I still do the donation/autograph book pages and the link is still there on my site but my computer is in the shop and can't do it until at least tomorrow.

http://www.cassworld.ca/autograph.htm

Hi Heatherdbby :wave2:

I host my pics at Photobucket and they should all still be there :thumbsup2

The only thing that might be missing is some smileys because the website that I used for some of them no longer exists :sad2:

I still do the donation/autograph book pages and the link is still there on my site but my computer is in the shop and can't do it until at least tomorrow.

http://www.cassworld.ca/autograph.htm

Hii!!

I am super excited. I will probably wait a few weeks to order as we are 79 days out :D

Yeah I could see everything last night. Just didnt read through it all yet!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!