DREAMS really do come true! 1/30 4-day Cruise Report with Tons of Photos! Video done!

Thank you so much for this report!! You have helped ease my nerves for a first time cruise!!:worship:

Wow, two years later and people are still subbing to my trippie??? :goodvibes :thumbsup2

At this rate it will still be floating around by the time we leave for our next cruise in November :p :lmao: :rolleyes1

I hope you don't mind, but anytime anyone asks for a picture of something on the Dream, I come to this TR and "borrow" one of yours to post. I always give you credit. :flower3:

Thanks again for a GREAT TR! :thumbsup2

Just found this report today. I have not made it through the whole thing buit I was wondering if you have any reviews and pictures of the cabins with the Navagators Veranda on the Dream? We are booked in one in November and I was wondering how much of it is actually covered.

Thanks
Linda

Just wanted to chime in with yet another great big "THANK YOU!" for posting this awesome trip report. We set sail on our first ever cruise on the Dream on 5/2, with our nearly-4-year-old daughter. Seeing and reading all of the details from your perspective has been a great help in our planning process. We haven't watched the video yet, but it's on our to-do list.

Since I feel like I "know" you a tiny bit from reading this thread over the last week or so, I hope it's not over-stepping to say that I hope your health is doing well. :goodvibes:

Just wanted to chime in with yet another great big "THANK YOU!" for posting this awesome trip report. We set sail on our first ever cruise on the Dream on 5/2, with our nearly-4-year-old daughter. Seeing and reading all of the details from your perspective has been a great help in our planning process. We haven't watched the video yet, but it's on our to-do list.

Since I feel like I "know" you a tiny bit from reading this thread over the last week or so, I hope it's not over-stepping to say that I hope your health is doing well. :goodvibes:

Awww, thanks that is very sweet of you! I've had a few tough months but I am much luckier than a lot of people with Lupus so I am not complaining ;)

Glad to hear my report has helped you with your planning. I am so glad I did that cruise because it has really helped me help my clients with their Dream/Fantasy cruises too :thumbsup2 :goodvibes

Thank you so much for this TR. We are taking our first ever cruise so I have been lurking on the boards for a few months. Just started reading TR now that we are getting close to our date. It really helped answer alot of the questions I had.

Cass what a GREAT report!!! Definitely the best I've read & I've read a few :) The details you gave allowed me to feel like I was there with you.

I oohed & aahed, I smiled & I cried....tears of joy about your then recent sickness & recovery & tears of understanding about being away from your family. My family is everything to me too :love:

The four of us are making the trek over from Australia next May for a WDW vacation & a ride on the Dream. Your report & pics have me sooo excited it's so far away still :( boo!!

I do hope you do a report of your November trip as I'd love to hear how you enjoy it with your DD & husband!!

Thanks for taking the time to do such a thoroughly enjoyable report. Much appreciated :thumbsup2

AJ

Cass what a GREAT report!!! Definitely the best I've read & I've read a few :) The details you gave allowed me to feel like I was there with you.

I oohed & aahed, I smiled & I cried....tears of joy about your then recent sickness & recovery & tears of understanding about being away from your family. My family is everything to me too :love:

The four of us are making the trek over from Australia next May for a WDW vacation & a ride on the Dream. Your report & pics have me sooo excited it's so far away still :( boo!!

I do hope you do a report of your November trip as I'd love to hear how you enjoy it with your DD & husband!!

Thanks for taking the time to do such a thoroughly enjoyable report. Much appreciated :thumbsup2

AJ

Awwww, what a great post! Thanks AJ! :hug:

I am absolutely doing a trip report for our October trip! :thumbsup2 It won't be as informative as this one but hopefully more entertaining ;)

I am so excited about this trip (it will be 4 years since our last family Disney trip! :scared1:) that I may even do a pre trip report soon-ish :rolleyes1 ::yes::

I am absolutely doing a trip report for our October trip! :thumbsup2 It won't be as informative as this one but hopefully more entertaining ;)

I am so excited about this trip (it will be 4 years since our last family Disney trip! :scared1:) that I may even do a pre trip report soon-ish :rolleyes1 ::yes::

I hope you do a PTR! Post the link here please. :)

Jill in CO

Yay yay yay....I can't wait for your Nov trip report now :-) & I would so love to read a pre-trip report!!

Get typing lol

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!