Dreams / DIS Exclusive London/Paris/DLP Adventure Oct 4th - 13th 2019

We saw it last night and really enjoyed it as well. It was a bit fast paced at times (compared to the episodes). A lot of story was squeezed into just 2 hrs. But it was wonderful to see the characters again and tie up some loose ends. It was also cool seeing it with an audience that clapped at the title sequence and at the end. Definitely recommended for fans.
I think it is time they just bring back the series! I am almost finished with the final season. Trying to binge so I can see the film this weekend.

I recieved my British pounds and Euro dollars in the mail today so I'm ready to go.

Thanks for the reminder to dig mine out! Also, just a head's up--they're taking the current 20 pound note out of commission and replacing it in early 2020 so if you aren't planning to return to the UK in the near future (there's a 3 month transition period once the new ones are issued) make sure you spend or break your 20s. I've had to go to the Bank of England to do that with 5s and it was interesting but not worth losing half a day of sightseeing.

Since we’re all Disney fans here: If anyone needs a book to read or listen to on the plane. I’m listening to Robert Iger’s Ride of a Lifetime that just came out. The book starts off very powerful and candid about the Pulse shooting and alligator tragedy all during the Shanghai opening. So far it’s very good.

Fortnum & Mason Hot Plate Choices

Hello Tea Drinkers,

I need to send in my list of our choices of hot plates for our High Tea. Below is the list I've compiled. I believe I am missing njziggy & Bill's choices. Does anyone know who they are? I want to send this in tomorrow (Thursday). Any assistance would be greatly appreciated. Thank you!

Michael Bowling - Lamb Wellington with Pea Puree
Rob - Lamb Wellington with Pea Puree
Kevin McGrory - Scotch Egg
Kate McGrory - Lamb Wellington with Pea Puree
Brian - Eggs Benedict
Wendy - Lobster Omelette Victoria
Ed - Welsh Rarebit
Tina - Eggs Benedict
Ron - Lamb Wellington
Chuck - Lobster Omelette
Chris - Welsh rarebit

Fortnum & Mason Hot Plate Choices

Hello Tea Drinkers,

I need to send in my list of our choices of hot plates for our High Tea. Below is the list I've compiled. I believe I am missing njziggy & Bill's choices. Does anyone know who they are? I want to send this in tomorrow (Thursday). Any assistance would be greatly appreciated. Thank you!

Brian - Eggs Benedict
Ed - Welsh Rarebit
Tina - Eggs Benedict
Ron - Lamb Wellington
Chuck - Lobster Omelette
Chris - Welsh rarebit
Michael - I will reach out to Bill and Diane to let them know.

Hello Chaps! I confirmed that we have selected the High Tea option. Now they require pre-order of which hot dish each guest would like. Please check out the menu at the link above and provide me with your names and which hot dish you would like. Thank you!
Sorry Michael haven’t been on the boards in awhile -things have been crazy
Bill & I (Diane) will have the lobster omlette
Thanks for arranging this

High Tea at Fortnum & Mason, October 3, 3:30 pm.

Thank you for helping me finish up my list for Fortnum & Mason. I sent it off earlier. Looking forward to seeing everyone in foggy London town.

Brian - Eggs Benedict
Ed - Welsh Rarebit
Tina - Eggs Benedict
Ron - Lamb Wellington
Chuck - Lobster Omelette
Chris - Welsh rarebit
Bill - Lobster Omelette
Diane - Lobster Omelette

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts