Dreams / DIS Exclusive London/Paris/DLP Adventure Oct 4th - 13th 2019

Hi all. I have an update for the lunch reservation for Bistrot Chez Remy inDLP. They finally responded to the email I sent on August 19th. So now I have a reservation for all 16 people (at 3 tables) at 12:30 on October 12th. They said that they were still checking on Captain Jack's and will get back to me. I don't think that I'll bother to cancel the reservation I made by phone, well at least not until I hear back from them re: Capt. Jack's.
I will keep the reservations I made for [8] each until I hear from you to cancel them.

I wasn't planning on it.

I did find out my favorite guide, Jennae, will be on our trip!
I hadn’t considered it. I figured I’d leave that space for someone local who can’t make it to the meets or who is not on the AbD with us so they can meet Pete, Kevin, John.
That's how we felt too. Since we have the night free it will fun to do something around London. Theater etc.

Hello Chaps! I confirmed that we have selected the High Tea option. Now they require pre-order of which hot dish each guest would like. Please check out the menu at the link above and provide me with your names and which hot dish you would like. Thank you!
Michael here is what we would like:
Brian - Eggs Benedict
Wendy - Lobster Omelette Victoria
Ed - Welsh Rarebit

Thanks!

Brian

Question which I'm sure is answered in our little book, but I don't have it in front of me right now: Are we going to any restaurants with a dress code (ie Men are required to wear a jacket)?

We are on BA as well leaving Wednesday 10/2. Should be OK as well. One of my coworkers said that they may go out again in October. I am more concerned that it will be at the time of our flight home. Oh well, I guess worse things could happen, having to stay longer around Paris!:rotfl2:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!