Dreams / DIS Exclusive London/Paris/DLP Adventure Oct 4th - 13th 2019

So I was able to book our reservations this morning before work. I have Capt. Jack's for dinner at 6:30 on Friday and Remys on Saturday for 12:30. That is as close as they could make it together. I was able to understand the gentleman making our reservations as he spoke perfect english.
You lucked out. The guy I talked to clearly spoke French first, and English as a distant second.

Here's a slightly off the wall question...anybody got plans to go to Greenwich while in London? I think its fairly close by.

Greenwich is where the Royal Observatory is. Its where the prime meridian was established. You can literally stand astride the line and have one foot in the east and one in the west. OK, so that's not terribly exciting unless you're a geography geek.

Its also where "Greenwich Mean Time" originated. Commonly referred to as UTC, or Zulu. Not sure if the people in Greenwich are mean. :duck:

High Tea at Fortnum & Mason, October 3, 3:30 pm.

Hello Adventurers! I wanted to let folks know I did confirm our above tea reservation to include those in the list below. I apologize that I do not know all the real names associated with your DIS names. If I inadvertently left you off the list, please let me know immediately.

Michael Bowling
Kevin & Kate
Chuck & Chris
Brian +2
njziggy & Bill
Ron & Tina
Rob

I have to call this week to hold the reservation with a credit card. The young lady arranging this for me has asked that I send her our pre-selected Afternoon Tea option and one tea blend for our entire party. We can select from the Afternoon Tea Dietary Menu, Afternoon Tea Menu, and Tea List from their website: https://www.fortnumandmason.com/restaurants/afternoon-tea

I suppose the best way to do it is for everyone to provide me with their preference and I will select the most popular; although, I am open to suggestions.

I've had more people who have been to London rave about this High Tea experience. I am looking forward to enjoying it with you!

Hello Chaps! I confirmed that we have selected the High Tea option. Now they require pre-order of which hot dish each guest would like. Please check out the menu at the link above and provide me with your names and which hot dish you would like. Thank you!

Hello Chaps! I confirmed that we have selected the High Tea option. Now they require pre-order of which hot dish each guest would like. Please check out the menu at the link above and provide me with your names and which hot dish you would like. Thank you!
Chim chimeree (I don’t know what a proper response is.) please put me down for the lamb Wellington.

Kate will have the lamb Wellington, and I'll have the Scotch egg. Thanks!

Chuck will have the lobster omelette and I will have the Welsh rarebit. Thanks for doing this:-)

Hi all. I have an update for the lunch reservation for Bistrot Chez Remy inDLP. They finally responded to the email I sent on August 19th. So now I have a reservation for all 16 people (at 3 tables) at 12:30 on October 12th. They said that they were still checking on Captain Jack's and will get back to me. I don't think that I'll bother to cancel the reservation I made by phone, well at least not until I hear back from them re: Capt. Jack's.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!