Dreams / DIS Exclusive London/Paris/DLP Adventure Oct 4th - 13th 2019

During our last Skype call, I believe that I volunteered to make arrangements for dinner at one of the special restaurants at DLP, and that I'd post early August to get a list going. Is anyone interested in Bistrot Chez Remy or Captain Jack's? https://www.disneylandparis.com/en-gb/dining/disneyland-park/captain-jacks-restaurant-pirates/ https://www.disneylandparis.com/en-gb/dining/walt-disney-studios-park/bistrot-chez-remy/

Jer and I would be interested in either as well :)

High Tea at Fortnum & Mason, October 3, 3:30 pm.

Hello Adventurers! I wanted to let folks know I did confirm our above tea reservation to include those in the list below. I apologize that I do not know all the real names associated with your DIS names. If I inadvertently left you off the list, please let me know immediately.

Michael Bowling
Kevin & Kate
Chuck & Chris
Brian +2
njziggy & Bill
Ron & Tina
Rob

I have to call this week to hold the reservation with a credit card. The young lady arranging this for me has asked that I send her our pre-selected Afternoon Tea option and one tea blend for our entire party. We can select from the Afternoon Tea Dietary Menu, Afternoon Tea Menu, and Tea List from their website: https://www.fortnumandmason.com/restaurants/afternoon-tea

I suppose the best way to do it is for everyone to provide me with their preference and I will select the most popular; although, I am open to suggestions.

I've had more people who have been to London rave about this High Tea experience. I am looking forward to enjoying it with you!

Last edited:

Next Planning Skype Call: Sunday, August 18, 1:00 pm (PT)

Hello! Just a reminder that for those of us who have been planning some on-our-own events together that our next Skype chat is scheduled for this Sunday. My Skype account is: Mouseketeer Michael. I am looking forward to chatting with everyone!

Hi all, I haven't had a chance to make the dinner reservation at DLP yet. I was at the Dreams 20th event last week. But I'll do it in the next day or so. I have 12 people on the list: Kate and Kevin, Tina and Ron, Tink and Jer (Sorry...I'm not sure of your non-boards names), Chris and Chuck, Beth and Dave, Michael, and me. Last call to be added!

Michael...I thought that I'd expressed interest in the tea. It's okay if I'm too late to be added. But would love to tag along if I can.

Hi all. Update on the reservation. There might be a maximum of 11 people. I called and talked to a cast member, and he has given me an email address. I’ll send an email and ask how many people maximum I can make a reservation for and post here. (Sorry I’m late in doing this. A little hectic here...)

Hi all. No updates on the reservation. I emailed the address I was given, and have not received a reply. How should we proceed? We can make reservations via the website, just not one big enough for the entire group. So should we split into two groups and reserve for around the same time? (I apologize for not being more on top of this. I recently sold my house and am in the midst of packing panic, not that I have anywhere to move to yet. I've been saying that, with all these trips, I'd end up homeless, LOL.)

Hi all. No updates on the reservation. I emailed the address I was given, and have not received a reply. How should we proceed? We can make reservations via the website, just not one big enough for the entire group. So should we split into two groups and reserve for around the same time? (I apologize for not being more on top of this. I recently sold my house and am in the midst of packing panic, not that I have anywhere to move to yet. I've been saying that, with all these trips, I'd end up homeless, LOL.)
[/QUOTE]
Are we talking about the Paris restaurant or Disneyland? I would be willing to book one reservation.

Are we talking about the Paris restaurant or Disneyland? I would be willing to book one reservation.
[/QUOTE]
Sorry, yes. I’m talking about the restaurants at DLP. A bit of a snag.

Hi, all. Ron has gallantly volunteered to make a second set of reservations for the dinner at Capt. Jack's and the lunch at Remy. Thank you, Ron. I hope that you have better luck than I did. I'm still not 100% confident that this will go smoothly, between the confusion about my last name (not easy to spell), and that our phone numbers are a different pattern (he kept adding zeroes to fill up space). My reservations are at 6:45 Oct 11 for dinner at Capt. Jack's for 8 people, and 1:30 October 12 for lunch at Bistrot Chez Remy for 8 (or 9) people. I've asked Ron to make his reservations for 8 people as well, because between the responses here on this thread and on our Skype call, I counted 16 people:
  • Me
  • Michael
  • Chandra
  • Kate and Kevin
  • Wendy, Ed, Brian
  • Chris and Chuck
  • Ron and Tina
  • Tink and Jer (sorry, I don't know your non-screen names)
  • Beth and Dave
I hope I counted correctly and that these reservations work! See you all in just over a month! (Holy crap...it's suddenly soon!)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!