Dreams at Disneyland

i12go2wdw

DIS Veteran
We were very fortunate at Disneyland to get Dream Fastpasses for our party of 9. Our boys were also made Honourary Citizens of Disney and had to take an oath, very cute, then got badges. When we lost our 8 year old he got dream pins, one for him and one to give away to make a dream come true for someone else. We alos got stuck on IASW and had to paddle our boat backwards through the ride to a spot where we could unload and go out through the backstage and staff corridors, not a dream but super cool. We were given passes to the front of the line for any ride for 5 people because of the IASW incident, we had 5 passes for our group. Needless to say we didn't wait in a lot of lineups on our tip :thumbsup2
Fun, fun, fun,
Christine

DBF and I were at Disneyland this past weekend, walking down the pathway from Fantasyland to Frontierland. We saw some cast members holding duffle bags and they said, "Congrats, you are winners in the year of a million dreams." They then handed both of us the special Mickey ears they are giving away! :cloud9: I was sooooooo happy! I know that you can't buy these ears, and it just made the entire trip for me!
Here is a picture of me wearing my special mickey ears.
Disneyland2006032.jpg

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!