Dream weekend with the hubby, help please

As others have said look very hard at French Quarter. I is by far our favorite resort and we have never had an issue with buses. And for a romantic weekend it is very nice.

DH and I are taking our 1st vacation alone since our honeymoon 16 years ago next month!!! We are using the opportunity to stay at AKL, because we are unable to with our kids as we are a family of 5. We are totally using our week to do stuff that the kids whine and complain about. It's all about us!! So excited!

That is great!! Congrats!! We are married 18 years this year, please let me know how it was, we have never been to the parks alone and needless to say, I am really excited!! I tried to book for our honeymoon but we had just bought our house right before we got married and didn't have enough to head to Disney so I guess it will be a second honeymoon?

As others have said look very hard at French Quarter. I is by far our favorite resort and we have never had an issue with buses. And for a romantic weekend it is very nice.

I have looked in to French Quarter and think I may go with it!!

But if I book it now and it gets a lower price later will I be able to take advantage of that pricing? I am thinking I may just grab the room now to be sure I have it. I feel like FQ sells out.

I have looked in to French Quarter and think I may go with it!!

But if I book it now and it gets a lower price later will I be able to take advantage of that pricing? I am thinking I may just grab the room now to be sure I have it. I feel like FQ sells out.
Yep, provided FQ is included in the promo. It is often excluded, or very limited availability. And when it's included it's usually at the smaller discount. Being small, and popular, it usually fills easily without promos. Whichever the case, it is worth grabbing it. If you really decide you need the promo you can always look to move to POR if FQ is not included

We are staying in FRENCH QUARTER!!! I decided to grab the room while it was still available. Really excited!!
That is a great decision! There is only one bus stop at the resort & it generally does not share with POR except for the middle of the day.
The boat to DS is so much fun you & DH will love it!

Last edited:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter