Dream Staterooms 9152/9652?

We were in 9652 on the Fantasy a couple of weeks ago.

Great room. Loved being right there off the elevators no long walks down the hallways .

Room has the bunk, so holds 4.

It is a connecting room but heard nothing from the room next door , and never heard any noise from the elevator .

The obstruction is minimal on the balcony . It is a support beam that comes from the above deck but it is right on the edge of the balcony so it was a non issue for us and well worth the savings.

I will see if I have any pictures.

I booked 9652 on the Dream for May 2014 I will be watching this tread closely to see if anyone posts pics .I to want to see pics of this room :thumbsup2

Thank you, mkmommy! That was exactly the sort of info I needed to take the plunge. I just booked for Aug, 2014 (my 40th birthday :sad:)! Sad to turn 40, but happy to do it on a Disney cruise! :hyper:

Thanks again! And of course if you are able to, pictures would be fabulous for all of the inquiring minds. Thank you!

Mkmommy, how was the motion level? I am a little worried about seasickness. I have never cruised aft before.

The ship was really rolling the first couple of days (talk of stabilizer issues on the meet thread, but not sure if it was true), but I did not find the motion worse in the cabin then anywhere else on the ship.

None of us get sick sick, so I may not be the best judge, but the place I always notice the ship move the most is the Walt Disney Theatre, and that was the same on this cruise .

We were in 9152 on the fantasy 3/23-3/30. The obstruction was not that big of a deal. We did hear occasional noise from the elevator area. The midship detective game is right there and we would occasionally hear the people waiting to play, talking while waiting, and running on to the next one etc. Very convenient to cabanas & pool.

We have this booked for November so I will try to remember to post some pics when I get back in case anyone is still curious :)

The ship was really rolling the first couple of days (talk of stabilizer issues on the meet thread, but not sure if it was true), but I did not find the motion worse in the cabin then anywhere else on the ship.

None of us get sick sick, so I may not be the best judge, but the place I always notice the ship move the most is the Walt Disney Theatre, and that was the same on this cruise .

How was the vibration? I've read it's worse in that area of the ship

I have booked this cabin, 9152, for May of next year...since it was really the only one available. While on the phone with an agent, someone reserved about 100+ cabins, so selection was very scarce. In any case, without much of a choice, I booked it. However, I have not been able to find any pictures. Anyone know of where I may look to find 'em? Thanks in advance.

I have booked this cabin, 9152, for May of next year...since it was really the only one available. While on the phone with an agent, someone reserved about 100+ cabins, so selection was very scarce. In any case, without much of a choice, I booked it. However, I have not been able to find any pictures. Anyone know of where I may look to find 'em? Thanks in advance.

I'm not sure if this will help you or not. It is from 9652 on the Fantasy. I don't see that anyone has added a picture of that yet so since I had one I thought I'd post anyway. We have had 8022, also a 7A on both the Fantasy and Dream and loved it. There was really minimal to almost no obstruction. Just the top corner was covered. Then we had 9652 and weren't as happy due to this. (That's looking to the side)
13975348_10210764089642457_7975973929780758372_o.jpg

Obviously, it's what we paid for and we had no complaints, but after being in 8022, this was a bit disappointing. If it were the only 7A available I would book it again however it would not be my first room choice.

Thank you so much, CamColt. Now I wish I would have booked 8022... :genie:

Keep in mind I can't say for sure if 9152 is the same. And really if it is, it's not terrible. You still have access to outside and a view. Like I said if it was the only one available, I would take it as I think the 7As are a good deal, it just wouldn't be my first choice. It was in rare instances, like getting a photo of this sunset, that it interfered, but over the course of the cruise, it had very little affect on our enjoyment. :thumbsup2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts