Dream October 2nd, 2020 3-Night Bahamian Cruise from Port Canaveral

T & R

More cowbell !!!
We're going on this one too. Wanted to get the thread started and see who else is going?

We will be there! First Disney cruise. Very excited. I was wondering about the fish extenders and how it all works?

I wish I could tell you. Out of 10+ cruises, we have never done fish extender. Would require more packing and we are already a family of 6 with 2 rooms. Looking forward to seeing y'all onboard. Congrats on your first DCL cruise. FYI, you'll be hooked on DCL after this one, so make sure you either do an onboard booking or a placeholder booking while you're onboard.

For new cruisers just FYI, you can save a few bucks using Disney gift cards to pay off cruise, purchase future cruise or for your onboard account. You can get $500 face value gift cards at Sam's Club and BJ's Wholesale for $479.99 - $484.99. Sometimes they have sales that give even a bigger discount. Just FYI, you can save a few bucks and potentially a lot depending on how much you spend on your Disney cruises.

How's everybody feeling about this cruise? Do you think it will still go out? Anybody considering cancelling? We're going if DCL will let it sail. Just wanted to see what everybody was thinking since the PIF date is coming up.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!