DREAM /DIS Exclusive 2019 SF / BSM Adventure July 18 – July 26

Val & I were fortunate enough to do this trip three years ago and it is really a special event. We had a wonderful time both in the San Francisco area and in the LA/DisneyLand area. Great experiences.

If we weren't already doing BSM in December we would sign up for this one too.

so sorry i won't be able to join you...
DD promised to take me on the next ABD trip with you as a celebration of my fight with metastatic triple negative breast cancer (so far did 6 months of chemo, then a double mastectomy, about to do radiation, then another 6 months of chemo after that, to end about next may).

we would be with you, but back when i was diagnosed in december, i booked with DU a family cruise for all 9 of us on the disney magic for july 2019 - exactly at the same time as this ABD trip...
so alas, i will miss yet again the chance to take a trip with the dis..

perhaps that second 2019 trip will work out for us...here's hoping..

so sorry i won't be able to join you...
DD promised to take me on the next ABD trip with you as a celebration of my fight with metastatic triple negative breast cancer (so far did 6 months of chemo, then a double mastectomy, about to do radiation, then another 6 months of chemo after that, to end about next may).

we would be with you, but back when i was diagnosed in december, i booked with DU a family cruise for all 9 of us on the disney magic for july 2019 - exactly at the same time as this ABD trip...
so alas, i will miss yet again the chance to take a trip with the dis..

perhaps that second 2019 trip will work out for us...here's hoping..

@disneyholic family - BIG HUGS to you, best of luck in your health journey. Sending tons of healing light, and pixie dust your way. You are a warrior! pixiedust:

I decided to do disneyland november 2019 (after calming of galaxy edge opens and after d23 in august) instead of wdw my usual november trip. This way I get to see star wars area, enjoy good weather, etc. I can't wait to see all of the new things they have over there since I've been in a few years. One day Kevin! One day.....

I did NOT win the Mega, so no ABD for me. :furious:

Me either...

Maybe we can get together and try to recreate the trip on the cheap like you see those people do the cheap recreation of Disney movies

Like we could just hold up a figurine of Yoda to the camera to make it feel like we are at Lucasfilms, and throw some concord grapes in a bucket for the grape stomping part ;)

Would truly love to go on this but just can't make it work financially ... maybe some day

Maybe we can get together and try to recreate the trip on the cheap like you see those people do the cheap recreation of Disney movies

Like we could just hold up a figurine of Yoda to the camera to make it feel like we are at Lucasfilms, and throw some concord grapes in a bucket for the grape stomping part ;)

Would truly love to go on this but just can't make it work financially ... maybe some day
Good idea!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!