DREAM cruise meet thread January 27th, 2020

GeorgeH

Earning My Ears
Welcome everyone!

Creating a thread for those of us sailing on the January 27th, 2020 4-Night Bahamian Cruise from Port Canaveral.

We're a family of 5 (kids 4,8,10) and travelling with 2 other families (13 total) and this is the 4th DCL cruise for us. Looking to hear from everyone!

Hi everyone! While we are not newbies to WDW, we ARE newbies to cruising! Our small travel group of 5 includes my husband, myself, our daughter (she'll turn 7 the day we start travelling for this cruise), and my in-laws (who are avid cruisers). I am interested in joining a fish extender but have no idea how to start one :)

Hi there! We are a family of 4 consisting of myself, my wife, and two sons ages 3 and 2 at time of sailing. We are all Disney fans and this will be our first cruise. My wife and kids have never been to WDW and while I've been twice, my last time was 1995. My wife is most definitely the most excited member of our family. Her excitement level has been at a fever pitch since we booked and it's looking like it's going to be a long 2019 of waiting, haha. Looking forward to meeting everyone and participating in a fish extender.

Hi everyone! While we are not newbies to WDW, we ARE newbies to cruising! Our small travel group of 5 includes my husband, myself, our daughter (she'll turn 7 the day we start travelling for this cruise), and my in-laws (who are avid cruisers). I am interested in joining a fish extender but have no idea how to start one :)

I've been part of a FE before, but wasn't the administrator. Was pretty simple. let me make something up and i'll share with the group.

The fish extender group i was in a few years ago involved a simple process of uploading a shared document and people who want to join would sign up and fill out the required information. Unfortunately, i don't have Facebook and wouldn't be able to have an active chat there. i will send you the required information to fill out and send out to the entire group when we decide the cut off would be.

Hi there! We are a family of 4 consisting of myself, my wife, and two sons ages 3 and 2 at time of sailing. We are all Disney fans and this will be our first cruise. My wife and kids have never been to WDW and while I've been twice, my last time was 1995. My wife is most definitely the most excited member of our family. Her excitement level has been at a fever pitch since we booked and it's looking like it's going to be a long 2019 of waiting, haha. Looking forward to meeting everyone and participating in a fish extender.

The fish extender group i was in a few years ago involved a simple process of uploading a shared document and people who want to join would sign up and fill out the required information. Unfortunately, i don't have Facebook and wouldn't be able to have an active chat there. i will send you the required information to fill out and send out to the entire group when we decide the cut off would be.

Thanks!

Hi All! We are a family of 3: myself, my husband, and soon-to-be 8yo son. This is our 3rd Disney Cruise and we are counting down! We did concierge last time, hoping that didn't spoil us too much :-)

Hello! We are a family of 3 - myself, my husband, and our 4 year old daughter. It's our first Disney cruise, but my husband and I have been on 2 RC cruises before. We'd love to be a part of the fish extender group!

Hi!! My parents are taking their 2 granddaughters on their 1st Disney Cruise and are so excited!!! I was wondering if anything more had been done with starting a FE group and if so, is it too late to join. I just found out about FEs and thought it would be fun for them to join!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!