~*~ Dream Castle Hotel Review ~*~

Does anyone have a recent review/photos of this hotel?? I'm thinking of staying here 1 night in feb at end of stay and never stayed offsite before so want an ice hotel for our last night.

How do you get from the train station to the hotel?

Has anyone used this hotel as their 'base' to go into Paris for a couple of days- back and forth? It's SO much cheaper than the hotels IN paris.

There is a free shuttle from the station to the hotel and back - takes about 10mins each way. I think the train from Disney to Paris takes about 40 minutes or so.

Wondering if anyone has stayed here recently. I am planning a trip for Aug 2015 and would love updated reviews

We have been there from April 12th to April 17th for my second stay as i have been there in 2012 and had wonderful memories.

Checking in took a long time but the receptionis (Hugo) very friendly and helpful, we were given room 5057 at the fifth floor, a roof room so part of it was not really usable.

410c03d7-d62c-4a90-9a37-707704c3e50a_zpslschicsp.jpg

IMG_6314_zpsyjpbd3mb.jpg

Bathroom was pretty big even though some bits of it needed a bit of refurbishment.

IMG_6315_zpsafbf7whd.jpg

The worst issue was the cleanliness of the room and of the whole hotel, i would say it was somehow *let go*, the bed was always made *somehow* and one day we even found a dirty dusting cloth left on the floor, it was pretty common to see dirty glasses left around even in front of the lifts.

Breakfast was ok and with a good selections of food, shame one of the coffee machines was not working and so was one of the juice dispensers.

Said that i am not sure i would stay there again, overhall it was not a bad stay but for a four stars hotel and the price we paied it should had been on a higher level...

Any recent info? I'm thinking of staying here 22,23,24 and wondering if it's still as wonderful as everyone says. Also any info on if I arrive there before my room is ready can they hold my bags so i can go straight to Disneyland (like WDW)

i've never heard of this hotel? Is it offsite? i mean not like Santa Fe etc, the ones that keep you in the disney bubble :) xx

Any recent info? I'm thinking of staying here 22,23,24 and wondering if it's still as wonderful as everyone says. Also any info on if I arrive there before my room is ready can they hold my bags so i can go straight to Disneyland (like WDW)
If your room isn't ready you'll be able to put your luggage in the left luggage room.

i've never heard of this hotel? Is it offsite? i mean not like Santa Fe etc, the ones that keep you in the disney bubble :) xx
Yes, it's offsite but it's one of the hotels that are classed as near the magic - takes approx 5 minutes to get to the parks on the complimentary shuttle bus or, if you fancy it, a 30 minute walk.

Anyone stay here recently? It seems like a much better deal then the Disney hotels.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!