Dr. Seuss' Birthday - Bingo Cards

My daughter's 8th birthday party is this weekend - a month late due to my health issues. Nothing like last minute planning! I'd love to have a set of the calling cards emailed to me too if possible. It's my user name jodi526 + verizon. net

Thank you! Your cards are amazing!

My daughter's 8th birthday party is this weekend - a month late due to my health issues. Nothing like last minute planning! I'd love to have a set of the calling cards emailed to me too if possible. It's my user name jodi526 + verizon. net

Thank you! Your cards are amazing!

If you would like a file to do as a cake topper, let me know. I know Walmart will take a custom image and put it on a cake. I think Sams Club does too.

I just need her name....:hippie:

Please email me the key. These will be fabulous to use with my students in a few weeks. Love them!
Thanks!
my email is twinks22k @aol.com

Hi!
I love your Dr Seuss bingo card game. Is it still possible for me to get a set of them?
How do I go about downloading them?
Would love to use at my son's school for Dr Seuss Day.
Thank you!!!!!!

My email is gandg020103 msn.com

Hi!
I love your Dr Seuss bingo card game. Is it still possible for me to get a set of them?
Thank you!!!!!!

Yep, no problem, glad you like them!

Lori

Some of you may know that Dr. Seuss' birthday is coming up. A couple of friends of mine are teachers, and it's a big deal for the younger grades. I made these for them, please feel free to share them with your kids' teachers. I've made a key, or a way to cut out calling cards, but it is in Word. If you'd like the copy of that, please give me your email and I can email them to you.

I love your Dr. Seuss Bingo boards and was wondering if you could send me the calling cards and key. I am trying to plan a day of events for Read Across America Day and this would be a great addition. My email address is Kimberly.lee@ rcsdk12.org

Hi!
Thank you!!!!!!

I am brand new to DISigning, but I downloaded your BINGO cards years ago for my K-3 students to use during Read Across America week. I would love to update my copies, but I am in need of your calling cards. By any chance, do you still have this word document you could share with me?

kinsingerl@nebobcats.org
Thanks so much!
LCounselor

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter