Dr. Seuss' Birthday - Bingo Cards

Lori, I found them and think they are just the best ever!!!!
So excited to use them:yay::yay::yay:

Can you send me the calling cards?

Anita

adanderson@usd260.com

This is my school email as I can't get to the DIS from school. BAH!!!

These would be perfect for my sons daycare.

peters.erica at pusd.us
Thanks so much!!!

These BINGO cards will work so wonderfully for our schools K-3 graders. I was hoping you could email me the word list as I am not familiar with all the caracters/pictures on the board. Also, could I receive a copy of the document in Word format? Thank you so much for coming up with something so colorful and attention grabbing for young children to celebrate Dr. Seuss's Birthday!

kinsingerl at nesd.k12.pa.us

I have a set of Dr. Seuss Bingo cards and they are not as cute as these! The site won't let me leave my email address, so I'm kinda stuck between a rock and hard place.

We are actually having a "Dr. Seuss Family Night" on Thursday and the teachers have to come up with a game to play with the kids in each grade level. We used my old bingo cards last year and it was a hit. I know that these new cards will be even better! Thanks so much, MC

Love the boards.. would like a copy of Dr Seuss bingo

I have a set of Dr. Seuss Bingo cards and they are not as cute as these! The site won't let me leave my email address, so I'm kinda stuck between a rock and hard place.

We are actually having a "Dr. Seuss Family Night" on Thursday and the teachers have to come up with a game to play with the kids in each grade level. We used my old bingo cards last year and it was a hit. I know that these new cards will be even better! Thanks so much, MC

No problem! I made these for a couple of friends of mine that are teachers. They seem to be a big hit. My only regret is not making more cards, but with that many spaces I was running out of patience to make them different. :thumbsup2

I can email you the link to the calling cards. The easiest way if you noticed on the last page, is to put your email address with spaces. Or you can PM me. yourname @ comcast. net

Thank you so much for telling me how to send my email address in order for me to get a copy of the Dr. Seuss Bingo Cards. I really appreciate your help! My email address is: 2 livestock 08 @ live . com

THANKS SO MUCH!! MC

Hi! I love you bingo cards! My kids would love these in my resource room. Could you email me the Word document? Thanks!

ekelly @ pkwy.k12.mo.us

Thank you so much. I made them for my sons class and laminated them. He was really excited to give them to his teacher.

Erica

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter