Dr. Seuss' Birthday - Bingo Cards

Scooby3x1y

DIS Veteran
Some of you may know that Dr. Seuss' birthday is coming up. A couple of friends of mine are teachers, and it's a big deal for the younger grades. I made these for them, please feel free to share them with your kids' teachers. I've made a key, or a way to cut out calling cards, but it is in Word. If you'd like the copy of that, please give me your email and I can email them to you.

One Fish two Fish Who Is The Best Fish?

Scooby Scooby That's Who! :yay::yay::yay::cool1::cool1::cool1:

These are Terrific Hon!
I'm going to pass them along to the school Librarian tomorrow!
Thanks so much for all your time and effort!

BIG Hugs
Mel

One Fish two Fish Who Is The Best Fish?

Scooby Scooby That's Who! :yay::yay::yay::cool1::cool1::cool1:

These are Terrific Hon!
I'm going to pass them along to the school Librarian tomorrow!
Thanks so much for all your time and effort!

BIG Hugs
Mel

Awwww:lovestruc Thanks Mel! Who"ville" doesn't love Dr. Seuss?:banana:

2 on a page? what size paper. I love these. I am at work saving them for the teachers to use. :goodvibesThanks, Penny

Thanks so much, printed them out at work last week. The kids love them. :banana:You rock......:thumbsup2Penny:hippie:

Your bingo cards are adorable! We are celebrating Dr. Suess's birthday in my son's preschool class and these cards would be perfect!

help - i would love to have the calling cards fro bingo

what do they mean by post count

how do i get there

Yes - this sight is quite nice really loved everything on it - don't quite understand alot about it - would love to receive the calling cards for dr seuss bingo if possible

smittegang
at
sbcglobal.
net

thanks!

help - i would love to have the calling cards fro bingo

what do they mean by post count

how do i get there

It keeps a running count of how many posts you do. At 10 posts you can post pictures and links. When you get to 10, pm me your email address and I will send them to you. Just post here......"post 7" "one more" etc.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter