Downtown Disney Hotels and MDE

dodukes

DIS Veteran
How do you link reservations made at a Downtown Disney hotel to the MDE app. I thought I read that you had to do it at the 60 day mark or after. I just made reservations at the Holiday Inn for next month but the MDE app won't recognize it. I also have reservations for next January and would definitely like to take advantage of the 60 days on that one.
Do I have to call, any tips?
thanks

Moving this to the Orlando Hotels and Attractions board, where the Disney Springs hotels are discussed. :)

How do you link reservations made at a Downtown Disney hotel to the MDE app. I thought I read that you had to do it at the 60 day mark or after. I just made reservations at the Holiday Inn for next month but the MDE app won't recognize it. I also have reservations for next January and would definitely like to take advantage of the 60 days on that one.
Do I have to call, any tips?
thanks
It takes up to 3 days for the the DSprings Reservation confirmation # to be merged into the FP system. Keep checking.

Also, sometimes the confirmation number you have might not be the correct MDE number. I booked B resort off hotels.com and I had to call the B to get a MDE number for it to work.

I have a reservation at the Wyndham Garden by DS. The confirmation number works on MDE but it shows a different number of people than the reservation I made. Would that be a call to Wyndham or a call to Disney?

I have a reservation at the Wyndham Garden by DS. The confirmation number works on MDE but it shows a different number of people than the reservation I made. Would that be a call to Wyndham or a call to Disney?
You won’t need to place a call.

Book for your complete group as the window opens for everyone listed in your MDX account.

You won’t need to place a call.

Book for your complete group as the window opens for everyone listed in your MDX account.

My confirmation number pulls up my reservation on MDE but it won’t fully accept it until I list all four people in the room. But there’s only one person on the reservation. So to get MDE to accept the reservation, do I just add in people on my friends and family list, even if they’re not going?

My confirmation number pulls up my reservation on MDE but it won’t fully accept it until I list all four people in the room. But there’s only one person on the reservation. So to get MDE to accept the reservation, do I just add in people on my friends and family list, even if they’re not going?
That would be easiest. Most have more people than what’s listed on the reservation and don’t have a problem.

List ‘fake’ family members and that should work. :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!