Downtown Disney? Disneyland Hotels?

Another vote for Ralph Brennan's Jazz Kitchen. It's one of the few places I try to go every time I visit Disneyland. Tortilla Jo's was okay foodwise but their table side guacamole service was really good. If you're looking for fancier I like Steakhouse 55 (I'm going to try and have my birthday dinner here this year) at the Disneyland Hotel or Napa Rose at the Grand Californian. I've done the chef's counter at Napa Rose and it was the best meal I've had there, hands down.

Trader Sams at Disneyland. It’s easy to get a table at lunchtime. The atmosphere is pretty quiet compared to nighttime though, good for me but I know not necessarily what others are after.

We enjoy a late lunch at Tortilla Joe's. Portions are on the large size. Whitewater Snacks is a great, quiet place to relax and eat. It is QS. Plenty of options and the prices are easy on the wallet. You might catch a glimpse of a Disneyland cat if you sit on the patio.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!