Downtown Disney Build a Bear

ukstitch

<font color=deeppink>I'm not sure I'm quite your a
Does anybody know if the Disney items found here are truly exclusive to the Disney branches at DLR and WDW?

I've seen a couple of Disney items on the Build a Bear website (and also here in the UK) but not as much as I've seen mentioned on websites that talk about what you can buy at the DLR / WDW branch.

I love the Belle dress they do and will definitely be picking one up at the first oppertunity... I'm visiting NYC next month and understand that the Build a Bear on 5th Avenue is the biggest in the world, so was wondering if I'd be able to get a Belle dress there rather than have to wait until December?

I'm sorry to say, the Disney costumes are exclusive to the Disneyland and WDW stores. It's just like some of the cuter animal characters are only available at the St. Louis Zoo location.

Did they finally open one in WDW? I was wondering when they would get smart enough to do that! Is it in the new Pleasure Island?

Ours here in GA has about 6-8 disney costumes at all times. Usually the princesses and a couple boy ones (Buzz & Woody). Around halloween some years they have Tigger, Pooh, Piglet and Eeyore. I have not seen them every year but never really looked.

There were things at downtown disney that I only saw there. Pluto and Goofy Hats and lots more clothing. There were maybe 3-4 costumes I had never seen. The MM ears with the white gloves and t. Of course I think that shirt says Disneyland.

Good to know that you can find them at others. Living here in Los Angeles, you get used to not seeing them at the other Build-A-Bears, so it feels like it gives credibility to the rumor that other stores don't carry them.

Rob, I'm also going to my local mall this week and will see what the BaB there has. They may have the Belle outfit there, if so I'll just pick it up here for you. :)

I got a Tink one here in Utah a couple of years ago. They had same, Woody, I think a Buzz. I think DH and I might make matching ones at Disneyland this year though. :) So fun!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!