Double Stroller Rental - which company?

Daniela Rose

Best. Day. Ever.
hi!

We have a side by side joovy x2, which I love, but I’m debating not flying with it and renting. We used it last September and it was great. Just not sure I want to deal with it in the airport.

We’ll be onsite. Which stroller company is the best? Price? Dependability? Cleanliness? Quality?

We use Kingdom Strollers every trip. We rent a double GT City Mini and LOVE it. We have rented at least 5-6 times from them. They always come in great condition, and you add on a rain cover for free. On one trip, we had a wheel that was a little wonky, and we let them know. They had us leave it at Bell Services at the end of the night, and when we came down to rope drop a park the next morning, the stroller had already been replaced. They will also deliver a case of bottle water (that’s decent priced) with the stroller.

We use Kingdom Strollers every trip. We rent a double GT City Mini and LOVE it. We have rented at least 5-6 times from them. They always come in great condition, and you add on a rain cover for free. On one trip, we had a wheel that was a little wonky, and we let them know. They had us leave it at Bell Services at the end of the night, and when we came down to rope drop a park the next morning, the stroller had already been replaced. They will also deliver a case of bottle water (that’s decent priced) with the stroller.

Do you get the insurance?

Do you get the insurance?

We do! Just because it gives me peace of mind that I never have to worry if it gets stolen, or if someone takes the rain cover when it’s on.

Also, I bring some bright colored tulle and wrap it around the handle and let it hang off a bit. There are a lot of dark colored city mini’s at the park, but ours is always easy to find in stroller parking.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!