Double stroller question

We own a double city mini that we bought when our second was born after renting a City Mini several times at WDW. I love it. I wouldn't do Disney with little ones without it. Prior to buying one, we rented from Orlando Stroller Rentals.

When we went with 2 x 3 years old and a 5 years old, we rented a side by side double stroller and paid extra for a glider board! Even older kids get tired so they would alternate.

We rented this one if I remember correctly: http://simplestrollerrental.com/city-mini-gt-double/. Delivery guy was super nice, we met him in front of the resort exactly at the time we'd agreed.

My husband is (only!) 6'1", and he hates most stroller, but this one was super confortable for him. And my son was 40+ inch and was super confo too.

It was big when came the time to ride the bus, but he took care of the stroller and I took care of bags.

I've found an image online of a glider boards:
61pp-1tntPL._SL256_.jpg

Oh, and for storage, I brought a diaper bag that I would put around the handle and it was plenty of storage :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter