double jogging stroller reccomendation

Tygerlilly

DIS Veteran
Baby #2 is due in April and after she is born I want to start training for my first 1/2. I hoping to register for wine and dine 2017.

Any of you mommas have a good recommendation on a double jogger? I'd be running in the neighborhood on pretty flat even streets. Tia!

I only have 1 kid and he hated strollers, but I heard the BOB duallie is good (but so expensive!) and Schwinn Arrow Double and Double Chariot. Good luck! (you can also go the used route).

I only have experience running with the Double BOB but did an obscene amount of research between that at the Baby Jogger Summit X3 (or something like that). I have nothing bad to say about the Bob! We have both the single and double and my kids like riding in both. My daughter is almost 4 and my son is 14 months. Thankfully they're both on the small side and the stroller is well designed because it's about 90 pounds total!. I also primarily run on flat roads but it's sure a beast to get up the overpass to cross the highway we live near.

The farthest I've run with it is 5 miles but if we're going over 3, we always run to a playground, play for a while then run home. Helps keep the older one motivated! We also did our first 5k a few weeks ago which was a really fun experience. I wish more races were stroller friendly.

Let me know if you have any questions I can help you with!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter