Double Dip Coco Cay

so uh... what date? Cause I have been looking at a cruise for Jan or Feb and haven't booked yet.... that sounds like a nice cruise! I'd stay on the ship in Nassau probably, though it's not bad, we've been there twice already. Coco Cay though... oh yeah that would be awesome!

Yea they just added to ours as well, it would nice if that $500 for cabana would be spilt between both days.... guess they have to pay for the island upgrades

Looks like it's for a few dates, I'm waiting to book something until after we get back from Disney (leaving in 10 days!) so hopefully I can find a good deal then :) I know kiddo would want to spend all day at the water park.

so uh... what date? Cause I have been looking at a cruise for Jan or Feb and haven't booked yet.... that sounds like a nice cruise! I'd stay on the ship in Nassau probably, though it's not bad, we've been there twice already. Coco Cay though... oh yeah that would be awesome!

Just went back to site and the dates are listed. Availability Jan. 20th and others

Our cruise is one that got the 2 days at CoCo Cay. Not sure how I feel about it. My one worry is that they typically run lots of activities on sea days, which we really enjoy. So now without a sea day, even if we stay on the ship, does that mean there will be less going on?

They added our Oct 7, 2019 Mariner of the Seas to the double dip!

The CocoCay double dip would be fun! Just curious, were these originally scheduled for a day at Havana?

We are booking one of the double dips for next August tomorrow. So excited to get 2 days on the island!

I was a little bummed to get notice that my May 4 night Mariner went to two CocoCay days. I like At Sea days, and now don’t have one.
But my son will love it because he will get to do the water park one day, then just hang out at the beach the second day.

I was a little bummed to get notice that my May 4 night Mariner went to two CocoCay days. I like At Sea days, and now don’t have one.
But my son will love it because he will get to do the water park one day, then just hang out at the beach the second day.

You like them for the ocean view? Because otherwise, I would suggest to stay on the ship that day... CocoCay sounds pretty popular, maybe you'd have the whole ship to yourself?

You like them for the ocean view? Because otherwise, I would suggest to stay on the ship that day... CocoCay sounds pretty popular, maybe you'd have the whole ship to yourself?

Hoping for a nice quiet Mariner !!! :worship:

I love watching the waves go by and the slight motion of the ship (Anthem in November hit a storm - that was not a good relaxing at sea day 🤢).
One cruise my husband and I were eating breakfast in the main dining room, right next to a window. We got to watch a dolphin playing in the wake by the boat. It was so nice. Just experiences like that you don’t get when you’re docked.

I love watching the waves go by and the slight motion of the ship (Anthem in November hit a storm - that was not a good relaxing at sea day 🤢).
One cruise my husband and I were eating breakfast in the main dining room, right next to a window. We got to watch a dolphin playing in the wake by the boat. It was so nice. Just experiences like that you don’t get when you’re docked.

Awwww. We see dolphins every single time we leave Port Canaveral. I just love them!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!