Dormer Rooms at GF?

DG-12

Mouseketeer
Are there dormer rooms with king size beds and magic kingdom views? When you make your request should you just request the king if that is most important?(I am not bright sometimes- I thought I was posting this in the GF FAQ thread and so I never mentioned the resort the first time-) Yes, I meant at GF :rolleyes:
Thanks,
Dana

Which resort are you talking about? GF???
If so, we had a King bed in a dormer room years ago, but we were paying for a garden view.
Definitely make your requests in order of importance.

We stayed in room 5441 in Sago Cay for our honeymoon. This is a king bed, dormer room with a castle view. It was a GREAT room!!!!!!!!

Originally posted by DG-12
Are there dormer rooms with king size beds and magic kingdom views? When you make your request should you just request the king if that is most important?(I am not bright sometimes- I thought I was posting this in the GF FAQ thread and so I never mentioned the resort the first time-) Yes, I meant at GF :rolleyes:
Thanks,
Dana

Yes, there are some dormers w/kings and MK views. And yes, chose whatever is *most* important to you and list that first on your requests.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter