• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Dophin and Renaissance Seaworld for 5 days???

princessmomma

DIS Veteran
This will be our third trip to Disney. We are planning 5 nights Florida. We have never been to the Seaworld area and are thinking about bidding for the Renaissance on Priceline. It looks like it is going anywhere between $75-90, but I haven't seen it come up over Easter week yet.

We are booked into the Dolphin for 4 nights and were wondering how the two hotels compare? Should we just spend one night at Renaissance or split the stay 3 nights Dolphin, 2 nights Renaissance?

We are getting the $129 teacher rate at Dolphin.

Our kids are 3 and 5.

when are you going? We're staying in two weeks at Renaisance Seaworld for two nights before we move to the Poly. We wanted to go to Seaworld too. If you're going to be there after May 1st I will be able to tell you what its like.

We will be arriving April 18th.

I just noticed someone was able to get Renaissance Seaworld for $69 on Priceline. That is the lowest I have seen it. His dates were April 11-17th.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter