Dopey 2021

Onceuponamarathon

Mouseketeer
Anybody else thinking ahead to Dopey 2021?

Was originally planning on 2019, but I fractured my hip 2 months into training. Now I'm spending 2020 rebuilding and working my way through the runDisney challenge weekends. Capping it all off with Dopey 2021!

Everything but the marathon 2021 is in my plans for 2021. Then dopey 2022. I think ahead.

Edit - unless I'm unexpectedly pregnant or engaged.

Even if you're unexpectedly engaged, I'm sure you can still run in 2021 or 2022. :rotfl:
Hahaha true. I'm just thinking of the financial cost of dopey vs a wedding.

I'm all for a small wedding, my s/o of 7.5 years wants a large one! Crazy talk!

Do the a small wedding at Disney! Two birds, one stone ;-)
@StacyStrong DS and DDiL got married at the wedding pavilion at Grand Floridian. A small Friday morning, 20 person wedding and honeymoon afterwards. It was beautiful. Then they had a huge reception 2 weeks later at the local golf club to invite all friends and family to celebrate. Can’t say the small Disney wedding was cheap, but it did combine Disney/wedding. Now if you have the ceremony just before marathon weekend, you could also include Dopey! Talk your s/o into THAT! Lol:rotfl2:

Ran dopey 2019. Super fun event. Running 10k and half this year with my focus on a full in February 2020.hoping to run the dopey in 2021

Yep, im already thinking Dopey 2021!> Never ran a marathon and never ra any Disney race. But being UK based and loving Disney as a holiday location, its the perfect type of event to keep me focused on my training and why i keep getting up at silly o'clock to keep getting miles under my feet!.

Very excited though and i know there is still well over a year to go but already have a countdown timer on my phone (Based on my anticipated date of the first race!)

Cant Wait!!!!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!