Dopey 2020.....

So we just bought our Disney Hotel and tickets just now, so we're all set for Disney!!! Really looking forward to it, we're going to be staying in Port Orleans!! Onto super epic planning now, I do feel like we'll have everything planned before we go.

Is everyone else planning???? Do you have a particular plan your following???

So we just bought our Disney Hotel and tickets just now, so we're all set for Disney!!! Really looking forward to it, we're going to be staying in Port Orleans!! Onto super epic planning now, I do feel like we'll have everything planned before we go.

Is everyone else planning???? Do you have a particular plan your following???
Great news!
By tickets, do you mean running bib or park tickets? And if the latter, where did you find 2020 tickets? TIA

Great news!
By tickets, do you mean running bib or park tickets? And if the latter, where did you find 2020 tickets? TIA

Hey both, we bought the RunDisney tickets the day they were up and we bought our hotel and park tickets from disneyholidays.co.uk today!

Hey both, we bought the RunDisney tickets the day they were up and we bought our hotel and park tickets from disneyholidays.co.uk today!
The UK part explains it... They are not available here yet. Thanks!

Actually, the 7 days ticket comes to the same price but includes Memory Maker... I might go that way anyway! Are there restrictions for non-UK residents?

Hey, I'm sorry I wouldn't have a clue!!! Nessy x

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter