Dopey 2018 or bust!

Hockeychic

Going for Dopey 2025
Hi,

I am officially registered for Dopey 2018. After doing numberous Rundisney events and other places, I am tired of saying after each one....I will never do another.....race at this weight so I basically have 51 weeks to lose weight and be sufficiently trained and uninjuried.

I am using this to track my progress the good and the bad. I have tried this before with great intentions but going to try again.

I will be getting my outer house in order this weekend, training plan set and meal planned for the week.

So will begin Jan 16, 2017......

Stay tuned.

Kim

Thank you!!!!! We can do this!

Well I am doing OK. Not great but OK. I am doing everything I said I would be doing but I am way for a few weeks and know that training will be hard and eating healthy with be hard but doable. I have been cutting out a few of my vises, chips mainly and cutting way back on POP and my exercise is going great.

Kim

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter