Dooney & Bourke Disney collaboration ~ part 4

just saw the flower and garden bags online. i am loving the turquoise trim and linings as well as the patterns. anyone have these yet????

Can’t wait for my fellow Dooney lovers to get their dog print bags and post pictures !

The dog tote popped back in stock today! My order did go through, though their website was acting up both today and yesterday, so I had to call to complete the transaction. The CM said it was showing that stock was available, but as I'm sure others have experienced too, it has happened in the past where I've been able to place an order but I've received an out of stock email days later. Fingers crossed it ships! I was really bummed out when it sold out so quickly the first time because it's the same style tote as the Aristocats one, which has become my most favorite (and practical) Disney Dooney. I'm looking forward to having this one as a more neutral, goes-with-almost-anything option!

Anyone know what patterns of upcoming bags are? I'm really tempted to get the Flower and Garden bag but am nervous to order because I know as soon as I order it will either 1. get marked down, 2. a new bag I like more will come out. haha

Anyone know what patterns of upcoming bags are? I'm really tempted to get the Flower and Garden bag but am nervous to order because I know as soon as I order it will either 1. get marked down, 2. a new bag I like more will come out. haha
the bambi and friends just came out . have you seen those? would also be interested in hearing about upcoming patterns.

mickey minnie americana dooneys on DS now. tote, crossbody and backpack : )
thanks for that. Not my favorite print. Glad I ordered the Flower and Garden tote last week. I'm not seeing it online anymore. Of course I don't have it in my hands yet. Hopefully it still comes.

Seeing lots of ads on Facebook for Bambi D&B bags and whistlet for suspiciously cheap- $100 for both . Assuming these are rip-offs? (Have not ordered)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter