Dooney & Bourke Disney collaboration ~ part 4

That wouldn't mean the shipping box. It would mean, if you were returning a toy or something, it would have to packaged in it's original packaging. A purse only comes wrapped in plastic, you could ship it back in any box and it would be fine.

I looked at my Shop Disney account and just realized that I missed the 30 day deadline for return so Ebay it is.

View attachment 371011 View attachment 371012

Dooney Mary Poppins seen on the Disney website but sadly not the app. Looks really cute!
Getting so sick of them not appearing on the app. It’s frustrating because you know you’d get the discount in store, but you can’t get it online.

It does look really cute. I would be very interested in the tote, but I’m not sure of the size. I know that satchel is too small for me. Anybody seen pictures of the tote on the shoulder?

Getting so sick of them not appearing on the app. It’s frustrating because you know you’d get the discount in store, but you can’t get it online.

It does look really cute. I would be very interested in the tote, but I’m not sure of the size. I know that satchel is too small for me. Anybody seen pictures of the tote on the shoulder?

I love them, too. Hopefully, they’ll end up on the app.

just saw a pic of the new aulani dooney backpack. it looks amazing. it is a plum/purple color and is a small size but has a really nice leather grab handle and leather tassel pulls. i think it is one of the nicest styles i have seen.

View attachment 378692

@elizabethswan ...this is really pretty ! My Favorite color is purple and I love Hawaiii so I think this will beat out sleeping beauty bag.

i think so too. our honeymoon was in hawaii many years ago so it holds a special place in my heart. thanks for posting pic : ) i had no idea this one was even coming out. caught me by surprise. i wonder if they will use this style for other prints because i think it would be a winner. definitely on my list and i have been taking a dooney break.

I bought the D&B Attractions hipster crossbody when I was at WDW last week. Unfortunatelty, when I returned home with it, it is smaller than what I need. Do you think I can return it? I have the original recipt. I paid for it with my room charge; those charges were then paid using gift cards. I would be happy with a merchandise credit to use on my next trip. I don't sell on eBay, FaceBook, etc.

Any suggestions? Or, am I stuck with it?

I bought the D&B Attractions hipster crossbody when I was at WDW last week. Unfortunatelty, when I returned home with it, it is smaller than what I need. Do you think I can return it? I have the original recipt. I paid for it with my room charge; those charges were then paid using gift cards. I would be happy with a merchandise credit to use on my next trip. I don't sell on eBay, FaceBook, etc.

Any suggestions? Or, am I stuck with it?
i would try calling guest services to see what they suggest. it might be possible to send it back for a gift card credit. be sure to keep the receipt. if that fails, you might try bringing it back with the receipt on your next visit, if it is not too far off. on one occasion i purchased a dooney and when i got it home it had a defect/crack in the black strap. i brought it back to my hotel gift shop on my next visit with the receipt and they let me exchange it for another. not sure if it would depend upon the circumstances or the particular cast member but you could ask. again, i would start by calling guest services to ask.

i would try calling guest services to see what they suggest. it might be possible to send it back for a gift card credit. be sure to keep the receipt. if that fails, you might try bringing it back with the receipt on your next visit, if it is not too far off. on one occasion i purchased a dooney and when i got it home it had a defect/crack in the black strap. i brought it back to my hotel gift shop on my next visit with the receipt and they let me exchange it for another. not sure if it would depend upon the circumstances or the particular cast member but you could ask. again, i would start by calling guest services to ask.

Thank you for the suggestion. Keeping my fingers crossed!

I never posted a follow up picture after receiving my bag in December for my birthday. It’s beautiful and the pattern is perfect. It’s huge, so I probably would still continue to use my crossbody as an everyday bag.

A14118AC-D84A-488F-A66D-4C3614EDBD68.jpeg

Apologies if this has been discussed or is against the rules. Where is the best place to sell used Dooney & Burke Disney purses? I have a couple of older ones I'm not interested in keeping anymore, that had little use.

Apologies if this has been discussed or is against the rules. Where is the best place to sell used Dooney & Burke Disney purses? I have a couple of older ones I'm not interested in keeping anymore, that had little use.

I've sold some on eBay. I recently bought one on Facebook Marketplace.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter