Dooney & Bourke Disney collaboration ~ part 4

I am newer to Disney Dooney, maybe one of you can shed some light on how this works!

I was up at 3 am to give my DS meds. The AK bags were on the app, when I tried to purchase they said not available. I have been trying all morning. It went from not available to now sold out.

Argh! Are they just gone or should I keep trying, do they load more?

AKL was our first resort and now our DVC home, love the resort and the park, so this print spoke to me.

Thank you for any insights.

Thank you for posting! I am excited for the Animal Kingdom 20th! I will be checking online.

I tried to purchase one on the app and it won’t let me. Sold out already?

I am newer to Disney Dooney, maybe one of you can shed some light on how this works!

I was up at 3 am to give my DS meds. The AK bags were on the app, when I tried to purchase they said not available. I have been trying all morning. It went from not available to now sold out.

Argh! Are they just gone or should I keep trying, do they load more?

AKL was our first resort and now our DVC home, love the resort and the park, so this print spoke to me.

Thank you for any insights.

I feel your pain....totes sold out on the app and disney store! The app was showing the crossbody and other bag available but will guess that will be gone soon! Sometimes they do restock and don’t make an announcement so we will have to stalk the website. I do like the tote style as I ordered the orange bird and really like the slip pocket on the back and the tote has a little more shape to it and is slightly smaller.

I saw the bags on my Twitter feed this morning and immediately opened the app to purchase the tote. I kept putting it in my cart, but then it would show as not available or I would check out and my total was zero! Finally, after trying for a few hours I was able to complete the order. I love the AK print.

I also went from not available to sold out. I'm using the shop Parks app. I hear that they popped up again in the app in the last hour, but I missed that, too. I guess I'll just keep stalking. But this has gone from excitement to frustration. I hope not to be doing it again.

I just tried and all three I could put in my bag. A few minutes earlier I was able to purchase the tote and it appears to have gone through! I used the Disney Shop Parks App. It applied my annual pass discount.

I also went from not available to sold out. I'm using the shop Parks app. I hear that they popped up again in the app in the last hour, but I missed that, too. I guess I'll just keep stalking. But this has gone from excitement to frustration. I hope not to be doing it again.

Keep trying, I finally got through on the 248$ crossbody satchel!!

Love this AK print! I was able to get the satchel ... not really sure what it will be like (not much description on the app) but it is so cute I couldn't resist!

Thanks!! I finally got it to work!! Now to get my blood pressure back down and wait for the shipping confirmation. Where's that meditation app? :)

Just got home from the spurs basketball game and decided to check the app one more time....and the tote was back!:cool1: Grabbed it quick and said thanks to the Greyhounds for getting it for Mother’s Day!:goodvibes

Just got home from the spurs basketball game and decided to check the app one more time....and the tote was back!:cool1: Grabbed it quick and said thanks to the Greyhounds for getting it for Mother’s Day!:goodvibes
Hooray! That is a great gift from your Greyhounds!

I am excited for my Animal Kingdom tote, however, I think I am more excited for my Disney Dogs Ambler arrival! It is a mixture of nervousness and excitement to see what placement will arrive. I don't think the Animal Kingdom tote can really have poor placement.

Hooray! That is a great gift from your Greyhounds!

I am excited for my Animal Kingdom tote, however, I think I am more excited for my Disney Dogs Ambler arrival! It is a mixture of nervousness and excitement to see what placement will arrive. I don't think the Animal Kingdom tote can really have poor placement.

Please post pics of the Disney dogs! I am thinking th same thing on placement of the AK bags.

I will post pics of the Disney dogs (I have to learn how, I just got an avatar!). It is scheduled to arrive Tuesday.

Yea!! I ended up getting the mini-Barlow because I've thought it was so cute ever since Walk in the Park. But I know it's going to be tiny. I had planned on the fold over ever since the first picture came out, but the way I stuff my bags, I know it would just be trouble.

Thank you for giving the name of the "medium" size bag! (I tried to quote your above post, but it didn't work :headache: ) Now that I've gotten a better look at the style on the Dooney website, I'm even more excited!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter