• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Donut question:

Williamsfamily7

Mouseketeer
I think I'm becoming obsessed with this! I know I've read that you can pick-up a box of Entenman's donuts with a snack credit at some resorts. It appears that the CBR is NOT one of these resorts (that's where we're staying.) Does anyone know where you can get these boxes of donuts? I kind of think it's worth the trip to have a box in our room..........

I know POP has been reported as one of the resorts offering the Entenmans.

Williamsfamily7 said:
I think I'm becoming obsessed with this! I know I've read that you can pick-up a box of Entenman's donuts with a snack credit at some resorts. It appears that the CBR is NOT one of these resorts (that's where we're staying.) Does anyone know where you can get these boxes of donuts? I kind of think it's worth the trip to have a box in our room..........

Given all the differing snack treatment by different CMS all throughout WDW, I'd go over to Old Port Royale and ask. You might find a new snack credit avenue...

By the way, I really, really, really enjoy CBR! (I'm a little jealous...)

Williamsfamily7 said:

They may have them at your resort. I don't think getting a $4 box of donuts for a snack credit is worth the hassle of driving to another resort especially if you are relying on Disney transportation! (at least for me)

the store at the Poly allows the donuts as a snack credit. If you are using disney transportation, on the day you go to MK, just take a quick trip on the monorail and use your snack credits there.

But I second the try the snack credit at the store at CBR - at OKW, the CM's in the store did not know what did and did not count as a snack credit (this was at the end of May). However, they told me to just bring up anything and they would run it through the computer to see if it was allowed. They were very helpful and I ended up with a big bag of Sun chips and a box of donut holes.

Personally, I'm thinking of those yummy chocolate frosted donuts that Entenmans has........I'm not sure what it is they actually have at WDW that other people have mentioned.

As far as a "special" trip to find them, we always drive to Disney (yes, from NJ), so we have our car there with us. We like to check-out other resorts while we're there, so it wouldn't really be a "special" trip. And anyway, I did start my original post by saying I was a little obsessed with this!!!! Even though the cost of the box probably is less than some other choices, I just really want those donuts in my room. Go figure!

I don't know if this will help at all. However, I posted to your question on the CBR thread, too. I don't know if you can do this but I do know for a fact that they sold Entenmann's items at the Gift Shop at the Food Court of Old Port Royale at CBR. I was just there last week. Though I don't know if the gift shop will let you use a snack credit to purchase them or not. :confused3 Hope this helps!

Williamsfamily7 said:
Personally, I'm thinking of those yummy chocolate frosted donuts that Entenmans has........

I did start my original post by saying I was a little obsessed with this!!!!

SO...with all this talk about Entenmans donuts (other threads not yours...) I just had to buy a box of those chocolate coated ones when I saw them at BJ's Friday. I used to really LOVE those things. Well after I ate one I read the label. Do you know each donut has 26 grams of fat? I'd rather have ice cream-they just weren't as good as I remembered. :teeth: BUT...if they have a variety pack at my resort's gift shop I'll probably buy some for the kids.

lovesdumbo said:
SO...with all this talk about Entenmans donuts (other threads not yours...) I just had to buy a box of those chocolate coated ones when I saw them at BJ's Friday. I used to really LOVE those things. Well after I ate one I read the label. Do you know each donut has 26 grams of fat? I'd rather have ice cream-they just weren't as good as I remembered. :teeth: BUT...if they have a variety pack at my resort's gift shop I'll probably buy some for the kids.

I know this is so :offtopic: but I just had to comment on what you said...Have you ever had their mini choco chip cookies? They are amazing...and completely fattening but worth every calorie...mmmmm... :thumbsup2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter