• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Don't understand codes

Susie Dismom

Mouseketeer
I've seen mention of codes for resorts (moderates and budget), but all the codes I see are for Spring to early Summer. I am going in November. Where are these resort codes for $64 budget and $94 moderates? Once I get a code that suits me who do I give it to - the reservationist, I assume. Here is my problem. I am booked at one of the All Stars with a really good rate - I haven't paid the first night yet. I am interested in one of the moderates instead (with a good code). If I go ahead and pay my one night deposit (the deadline is approaching) can I upgrade to the moderate if I find a code at a later date, or am I locked in at the All Star at the point? This is probably elementary Disney, but this is the most research I've ever done planning our trip to Disney. Its new to me.:confused:

Yes, you can change your resort later and they will transfer the deposit (you may have to add funds if the room is more, of course). The codes for that time frame IF they come out will be later. There are no guarantees of codes, except that nearly always there is a Disney Club discount and AP discount. If you find a code that you think will work, you call up CRO and ask them to apply the code ____ (fill in the blank) to your current reservation. They will tell you if it applies or where else it might apply. Not all CM's are equally knowledgeable or willing to look around for you, so try several times if you think you can do better. Keep a watch over on mousesavers or here at the new Dis discount site for new codes as they become known.

Carla

Is your reservation for room only or does it include passes? If it is for room only (booked through CRO) a transfer of funds can be done to another ressie...however, if you you have passes (booked through WDTC) you will have to give another deposit and WDTC will credit you the previous deposit. The easiet way for you to figure out which type you have is...is your deposit one nite or is it $200.00 (or $100) I can't remember which is correct. If your deposit is one nite your ressie is with CRO and the other would be with WDTC.

Cora

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter