"don't miss photo ops at WDW"

DWjunkie

Mouseketeer
Does anybody have a list of photo ops that you don't want to miss while at the world? OR what is your favorite place?

I love Animal Kingdom, mainly because I love photographing animals. I also like photographing the Festival of the Lion King.

I like long exposure night scenes of the Boardwalk area.

Obviously plenty of fireworks opportunitities at EPCOT and Magic Kingdom.

WOW...your pics are great!
Thanks for the advice, but that seems to be my problem area. The night pics from our last trip did not turn out!! the fireworks, the lion king show, spectromagic......all a blur.

Our "must do" photo spot is in front of the Adventureland sign before you cross the bridge into Adventureland. The plants are beautiful around the sign. We've used it measure our growth (both vertical and horizontal) over the years

I usually take a pic of DD at the Main Street Train Station, with the castle in the background.

I love Spaceship Earth at night. I finally got a good not blurry picture without a tripod sitting on one of the benches. The shot is much better from inside the park, I got the turnstile area.... but I was happy to finally get a clear picture.

I just bought a new Canon 2S IS, so I can't wait to see what I can do with that for evening shots.
86291EPCOT_SE_Night_1-6-06.jpg

TheLionKing said:
I love Animal Kingdom, mainly because I love photographing animals. I also like photographing the Festival of the Lion King.

I like long exposure night scenes of the Boardwalk area.

Obviously plenty of fireworks opportunitities at EPCOT and Magic Kingdom.

Going to AK on Sunday for a character bfast. Hoping to get lots of great photos with my new camera of the animals. Actually looking forward to the Safari... it's been awhile!

My favorite subject at any Disney Park is my DW coming out of the ladies restroom. I have hundreds of shots from WDW, DLP and DCL of her and the restroom. She has come to expect it and this time she even tried to be funny. :rotfl2:

IMG_2414.jpg

brack said:
My favorite subject at any Disney Park is my DW coming out of the ladies restroom. I have hundreds of shots from WDW, DLP and DCL of her and the restroom. She has come to expect it and this time she even tried to be funny. :rotfl2:

IMG_2414.jpg

:rotfl2::rotfl2::rotfl2::rotfl2::rotfl2::rotfl2:

We started taking pics of the kids at the same spot in front of the castle each trip, its fun to compare after 10 years of trips.

Obviously plenty of fireworks opportunitities at EPCOT and Magic Kingdom.[/QUOTE]

You should not do this as a hobby, you should think of it as a job. I have a friend who started that way - as a hobby - and now has a buisness with it. She works the hours she wants to work and has plenty of time for her family. Loves what she does and makes money doing it. Can't ask for a better life!
I would love to be able to do it. Just do not have enought patients to get the hang of the understanding of my camera.

If you don't mind my asking what kind of camera are you using?
Thanks for sharing the great photos too!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter