DON'T GIVE UP!

Texans_loyal

Operation Disney is Underway!
2 months ago i tried to book BOG with no luck. i took some of yall's advice and used the reservation finder on touringplans.com and forgot about it. i had honestly given up hope until last night at 2 am i get a text saying they found a reservation for 6! i couldn't believe it! 3 little girls are going to be very happy! thanks y'all!

2 months ago i tried to book BOG with no luck. i took some of yall's advice and used the reservation finder on touringplans.com and forgot about it. i had honestly given up hope until last night at 2 am i get a text saying they found a reservation for 6! i couldn't believe it! 3 little girls are going to be very happy! thanks y'all!

I was thinking about subscribing to touringplans this year, I assume you need that for the reservation finder? That might be what puts me over the line! Then again, I'm only missing one ADR, so maybe not.

Matt

We too got a BoG PPO reservation for December using the touring plans reservation finder today! The text and email came about a minute apart around 12:15pm AZ time (MST). I simply clicked on the link and got our reservation for 2 at 8:10am on Sunday, December 3rd!

This was actually the second time we've used the system. The first text came at 3:40am Sunday and by the time I figured out what to do in my sleepy fog it was gone. I put the same request in again yesterday and pixie dust today!

I dont know what magic they use to search, but I'm glad they do and keeping it free should avoid the inevitable cries of unfair.

Mike

Seriously? and on my way. THANKS!

EDIT: Where is this free service sign up? I keep getting sent to a prompt for 1, 2 or 3 years and a credit card form.
EDIT 2: It helps if I try reading, found it. :)

Matt

Easiest way I always get to it is to Google "touring plans reservation finder" it took me straight to the free sign up. They don't make it easy to find and everywhere you turn you think you have to pay but that part is free. So I google it and it takes me straight to it. Good luck! It got us Ohana breakfast for 5 in late November!! You just have to be super fast in getting to the reservations. I didn't even read the text or use their link, I just went straight to Disney app. Too many people loose the reservation bc they couldn't book it fast enough.

the best part is the link they text you takes you directly to the reservation. make sure to already be signed in for faster process.

I put in for Tusker HOuse and Crystal Palace breakfasts from 12/6-12/11 a few days back. I'm wondering if these weren't released yet. It sounds lime Nov Crystal Palace was only recently released.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!